Thoughts On NHL & Live Betting...

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Hello All! First thought of the night...

I look at peel's Google Doc page. I look to see if anything I agree with, and play it. (Not just blindly play)

Tonight I liked Detroit +250. The Puck Line was +1.5 Goals -105. So I split my wager to half unit ML, and half unit Puck Line. Detroit gave up a LATE 3rd Period Goal, but Puck Line Still won. I think I will do this on Detroit as they look like they can hang most nights, (Not All) And may look into other teams. Like Lately NYI...

2nd thing...Arizona @ Sharks. Arizona was +180. I looked at 'Live Betting' and saw Sharks +305 with 10 minutes left in 3rd period, down one, against a team they SHOULD beat... Having one unit on Arizona, I put a .25 unit play On The Sharks. (Better Team, At Home, Etc.) Sharks tied it up, lose in a shoot out. Still A Profit, and not upset I did it, thinking it was the correct move, (In my eyes...)

Thoughts and Concerns & Questions On The Two Above Are Welcome!

Merry Christmas Fellow Degenerates and Deplorables! :shake::tiphat::cheers6:

I have tried a few live nhl bets in the past on totals but had no real basis for them other than having watched the game until that point.

I've had success parlaying home dog puck lines, especially Detroit.

I play a LOT of "dangerous Big Dog" pre-game moneylines when they are +200 or higher like the Red Wings @ Maple Leafs +260 their last. then IF they get a lead I "fiddle in the middle" with an In Game bet on the favorite enough to either "get my bait back" OR "even out" to guarantee a WIN. it has worked pretty well so far this season esp with 3rd period "comback" teams like fab 14's Calgary Flames :)

Back