thoughts on detroit...

livin_rite

Pretty much a regular
i have been doing pretty well on the playoffs.....up more than i am down right now....just have some questions on if the bulls can make this competitive against the pistons......

first off the bulls played great against an old maimi team and i was on maimi alot through that series....now i am not lookin at trends more matchups.....

you have billups vs hinrech....billups will eat him up....and duhon too....
now rip verses ben gordon.....rip will be postin up all series and i think he can shut down gordon....
then prince versus deng......i think deng will shoot worse than 25 % because prince will be all over him
then rasheed vs nocioni....i like resheed in this matchup but i think nocioni will get his hussle points against him....
now webber vs wallace is all webber offense and wallace boards......

now it is only -5 why.....are the bulls good on the road....NO...are they even close to being as good of a team...NO....is pistons going to take it easy....NO...maybe after they are up 2 or 3 games.....so why?

because bulls just beat the champs last year...who looked awful every game......when did hinrech get fast enough to steal the ball from wade....:down: he isn't....wade just needed the surgery.....anythoughts let me know....

i just don't see it happening but good luck......the matchup are just not there.....detroit is too solid on defense....

yeah but this is the playoffs....we will see good luck to all was just hoping for some thoughts on the game......

people need to realize that very few teams have .500 records on the road.

like to see the pistons play this stetch of games ...

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR class=datarow><TD>11/25/06</TD><TD>@ New York </TD><TD>W 106-95</TD><TD>Regular Season</TD><TD>W -2</TD><TD>O 199.5</TD></TR><TR class=datarow><TD>11/24/06</TD><TD>@ Philadelphia </TD><TD>L 108-123</TD><TD>Regular Season</TD><TD>L -1.5</TD><TD>O 191</TD></TR><TR class=datarow><TD>11/21/06</TD><TD>@ Denver </TD><TD>L 109-113</TD><TD>Regular Season</TD><TD>L 3</TD><TD>O 206.5</TD></TR><TR class=datarow><TD>11/19/06</TD><TD>@ L.A. Lakers </TD><TD>L 72-82</TD><TD>Regular Season</TD><TD>L 3</TD><TD>U 195.5</TD></TR><TR class=datarow><TD>11/17/06</TD><TD>@ San Antonio </TD><TD>L 83-100</TD><TD>Regular Season</TD><TD>L 8</TD><TD>U 184.5</TD></TR><TR class=datarow><TD>11/16/06</TD><TD>@ Houston </TD><TD>L 100-101</TD><TD>Regular Season</TD><TD>W 5</TD><TD>O 181</TD></TR><TR class=datarow><TD>11/14/06</TD><TD>@ Dallas </TD><TD>L 99-111</TD><TD>Regular Season</TD><TD>L 4</TD><TD>O 189.5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

So Brewer, what do you think are the chances of the Bulls stealing a game in Detroit?

I might play them both ML and spread in the first game and double up in the second game if they lose the first.

Thanks!!!

bulls had the 9th best road record in the nba this year at 18-23 (reg season). however, if you were to take out that brutal stretch of games early in the season (that i posted) when ben wallace was still trying to figure our style of play out and gel with us we would be 17-16.

2-0 so far this postseason on the road.

So Brewer, what do you think are the chances of the Bulls stealing a game in Detroit?

I might play them both ML and spread in the first game and double up in the second game if they lose the first.

Thanks!!!

well since rasheed was talking trash i think our chaces of a spilt are spectacular.

i understand that chicago has been playin great ball in the playoffs....but i really don't think they will be able to get away from the defenders like they did to miami....miami looked like a highschool team playin a pickup game against a d1 team......they couldn't even guard one on one at all.....

you really think rip, billups, prince, rasheed and webber are washed up like.......payton, williams, walker, shaq and a injured wade.....webber is maybe getting there but he just makes the offense run smoother....he may not have the hops he once did but he can still pass...and do the little things....just a thought....

Deng shooting less then 25%? Man "Mid Range" Deng has one of the sweetest mid range jumper in the game. He can also take it to the hole if it's there. Ask Dwayne Wade about that.

Chicago has owned Detroit this year.
Chi won by 18 in Detroit
Chi won by 2 in Chi
Chi lost by 2 in Det
Chi won by 17 in Chi
The total has gone over 3 times and under once
Call me crazy but the line opens at 180, me thinks this game will be played slow each team trying to get a feel for the other team. Gimme the Under and Chi.

This situation sets up great for Chicago bettors, everybody wants to suck Detroits dick , but the fact of the matter is the bulls are for real....and there will be value in every bulls bet since the public preception is that they cant hang with the MIGHTY PISTONS...thats bullshit the bulls are ready.

Maxiel should have a bigger role in this series because he can go right at ben wallace since ben is a bad on ball defender.... also important that sheed tries to post nociono up instead of stand on perimeter

Back