Thoughts Concerns Plays And More BILLS @ RAMS Tonight!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Anyone see tonight's line moving down to 2 or up to 3?

Is 52 A Fair Line?!

LA Rams are 13-2 SU in their last 15 games played in September.

Buffalo are 9-1-1 ATS in their last 11 games against an opponent in the National Football Conference conference.

Like Any Props?! Under 10?! Going back to 2010, NFL openers have seen an average of 8.3 points scored in the first quarter.

I'm Taking Rams. Everyone Seems To Have Already Crowned The Bills As The Next Superbowl Champions. I'll Take The Champs @ Home.

So What's The CTG Community Thinking?

Doing the 4 units...Rams defense is the best of the 4. Bills D/Rams O/Bills O are a wash for me, so slight edge Rams. I don't even cap ST in the NFL unless the kickers from Baltimore or Cincinnati are playing.

I played lambs +3 w little juice, seems crazy to me they dogs!

Props I played:

Allen Robinson score a td +140
Akers ov 61.5 rush/rec yards

Also did a same game parlay w those 2 and Stafford to throw 2+ tds.

Nothing crazy, sometimes I get stupid and dump bunch my mlb winnings on week 1 of this shit, not happening this year as I’m crushing bases still, I know where my bread being buttered! There might be few props sunday I hit pretty good tho! Lol

Nothing crazy, sometimes I get stupid and dump bunch my mlb winnings on week 1 of this shit, not happening this year as I’m crushing bases still, I know where my bread being buttered! There might be few props sunday I hit pretty good tho! Lol
You have the DK app? Great promo tonight.

Up to $250 wager. Your team gets ahead by 7+ instant winner.

Hmm. So just leading by a td cashes? Be shitty if bills jump out to couple td lead! I dunno how i feel bout this? Maybe I want team who gets ball 1st?

Hmm. So just leading by a td cashes? Be shitty if bills jump out to couple td lead! I dunno how i feel bout this? Maybe I want team who gets ball 1st?
Was already a great promo. If it makes you think it served it's purpose.

Fyi they have another one this weekend at 10+ and you choose the game.

Back