Cowboys ML @ Chi Town

Titans +4 and ML @ Nawlins

NFL week 2 :

ATS : 5-5 +2.5 units

Underdog ML : 2-5 +.4 units

2007 NFL YTD:

ATS : 12-12-1 ( -4 units)

Underdog ML : 4-12 ( -.5 unit)

* sorry for the non write ups got to lazy and yesterday i was to burned out from all the college games. not like any1 reads this shit anyways lol.

2007 NFL week 3:

Packers +6 (2 units) ----------W
Frisco +10 ( 1 unit) ----------L
Colts -6 (1 unit) ----------P
Jets -3 ( .5 unit) ---------P
Lions +5 ( 1 unit) ------------L

underdog ml's:

Packers +250 ( .40 unit to win 1 unit) ----------W
49ers +450 (.22 unit to win 1 unit) -------L
Vikings +140 (.70 unit to win 1 unit) ----------L
Lions +190 ( .30 unit to win .55 unit) ----------L

Parlay: Rams +4 and Raiders -3 ( .75 unit to win 2 units)

#2 - Packers +6 and Jax +4 ( .40 unit to win 1 unit)

Last edited:
*this is mainly for my self tracking

nfl week 3 (1 game left mnf):

ATS. 1-3-2 ( -3.10 units)

underdog ML's. 2-3 ( +4.80 units)

2nd Half plays. 2-1 ( -.60 unit)

-------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts on 2day- packers showed they are a top team in the NFC, Chargers are on a downfall with Norv Turner. I was totally off on the Lions as philly exposed their weak ass D. I should have got 2 wins early on colts and jets but end with the push, hate that shit. The redskin game fucked my day up thought they had it but melted down in the 2nd half. I knew jax was gonna win but missed putting in my bet that shit pisses me off Denver is hell of over rated. on the 2nd half plays i got fucked by my own team, i actually thought it was a good bet but the raiders d shit the bed the 2nd half, Raiders were fortunate for the su win. Cowboys showed they are the team to be messed with in the NFL as they man handle the Bears at home. Rexy will always suck. Will be on the Titans with a good size play(not posted but need the +4 and ML to finish different parlays) , I think its Young's 1st MNF game. will post write up's for next week's plays for sure got lazy this week.

Nice hit on them ML's throwback...

Dallas looked good tonight but their defense is still garbage...I rate GB a tad higher with a more balanced team..as of now...

Typical NFL with those mosse pushes/non-covers

MNF:

Titans +5 -120 ( to win 2units) -Vince young's 1st MNF game come on now......

MNF Underdog ML:

Titans +200 (1 unit to win 2 units)

* i may throw more on but tenny is the last leg of a parlay i need +4 for 2.20 units and ML for 1 unit

nfl week 3 :

ATS. 2-3-2 ( -.10 units)

underdog ML's. 3-3 ( +7.80 units)

-------------------------------------------------

2007 NFL YTD:

ATS : 14-15-3 ( -4.10 units)

Underdog ML : 7-15 (+7.30 units)

---------------------------------------------------------

Now 4-0 ats and 2-1 underdog ml's on MNF for the year. Saints continue to look bad and you have to think the main problem is th erunning game Deuce hasnt been his self all year and know he got knocked out of this game. The titans are for real and were a fg drive away from being 3-0. The thing that really stands out is their defense, Bulluck as the leader really has this unit playing well. On offense Titans just move thechains, the score could have been alot worse as the titans and vince young struggled somewhat in the 1st half but the guy continues to win.

Gl next week to all ........

Back