thoughts 80 total in oklahoma st. @ missouri

I dunno. Both offenses are terrific. You have a Missouri team that has gotten better on defense this year. Juice though did put up big numbers and Zac is another mobil QB. With the line, they are looking at a 47-33 type affair.

Probably over would be the play.Always look at the lowest and highest total on the board. The lines are set very high or low for a reason.

i think mizzou's D has been under-valued and overlooked all year.....
gotta give them credit

that being said, i think mizzou is goign to put up 50 though.

line is about right and i wouldnt touch it. could see a 51-31 type game

Look at the Mizzou-TT game last year. That game and this year's Mizzou-OSU game look to be very similar.

The numbers from last year's TT vs Mizzou game will be skewed a great deal. They beat the shit out of us. I think we had like 3 turnovers in the 1st half all on their side of the field.
:seeya:

i don't think people realize that okie st. is a running team. I'm looking for them to run it a whole bunch and try to eat the clock. If you look at Neb/Mizzou, there should have been a lot fewer pts. than the 69 that were scored. An INT for an easy TD, a fumble on the NU on 30 that led to a TD on the next play, and a TD on the last play of the game for NU. I think OSU will try to control the clock in much the same way that Nebraska did in the 3rd qtr against Mizzou. I feel pretty good about under 80.

I'm on the under 78.5. Unfortunately I got the worst of this number, but I made it 70, so I'm sticking with my original bet.

I'm pretty sure when chase daniels is in at Qb missouri hasn't had a 3 and out yet this year...

cubsker makes a very good point about okie light trying to "manage" the game

they know its going to be tough for their defense to get stops and the only way to stop chase is to keep him off the field

I'll be keeping my eye out for the Mizzou team total. Okie lite is a team that has given up the following yardage:

Houston 483yds
Troy 416yds
Aggy 402yds

If they gave up 400+ yards to aggy's horrible offense....how many yards will they give up to a Mizzou team who isn't afraid to leave Daniel in the game to embarrass a conference opponent and get some style points?

Also, I do think some people are selling the Missouri defense short, imo.

i don't think people realize that okie st. is a running team. I'm looking for them to run it a whole bunch and try to eat the clock. If you look at Neb/Mizzou, there should have been a lot fewer pts. than the 69 that were scored. An INT for an easy TD, a fumble on the NU on 30 that led to a TD on the next play, and a TD on the last play of the game for NU. I think OSU will try to control the clock in much the same way that Nebraska did in the 3rd qtr against Mizzou. I feel pretty good about under 80.

Can they run it down 14 in the 1Q?

I'll be keeping my eye out for the Mizzou team total. Okie lite is a team that has given up the following yardage:

Houston 483yds
Troy 416yds
Aggy 402yds

If they gave up 400+ yards to aggy's horrible offense....how many yards will they give up to a Mizzou team who isn't afraid to leave Daniel in the game to embarrass a conference opponent and get some style points?

Also, I do think some people are selling the Missouri defense short, imo.

You are going to bet a team total OVER 47?

You are going to bet a team total OVER 47?

Might not be a bad idea, considering they like to let the 2nd and 3rd string QBs work out of the shotgun, and pass no matter the score.

I have not interest in this one, yet, but best to consider all aspects.

Back