Those of you in toronto --don't bother going to game tonight

RetroVK

This claim is disputed
There will be no beer .......

Fans who like to party during sports games at the Rogers Centre will not be allowed to guzzle their favourite booze at two Toronto Blue Jays games and one Toronto Argos event.
In a statement issued last night, Rogers Centre officials said provincial licensing officials cited drinking "infractions" at several unnamed past events for putting a cork in alcohol sales.
The Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario advised the host site it is suspending liquor licences for the April 7 Jays-Detroit Tigers game - one day after the home opener - the team's April 21 meet with the Texas Rangers and the Argos-Winnipeg Blue Bombers game on Aug. 1.
But all is not lost -- the Rogers Centre invited fans to exchange tickets for the two no-booze Jays game days at the Blue Jays box office at Gate 9 before the events, depending on the availability of alternate tickets. Rogers officials could not be reached for comment.

This should mean less fans .. prolly worth a penny in the line.

lol... heard this on the weekend and thought the same thing.

fans last night didnt help the cause... bunch o drunks

lol... heard this on the weekend and thought the same thing.

fans last night didnt help the cause... bunch o drunks

The fans who don't know about this could get very upset i would think , santa..... imagine going and settling in for your first beer before you realize that you can't.

I wonder what they did to get that punishment?

Jesus...if they tried that in Philly there would be riots

LOL,

I thought this was a quick decision after last night.

Thats a steep fine in reality though, banning booze, especially from an opening series and a big Argo's game ;)

Way to ruin it for everybody, Santa.

Next time, maybe you don't take pictures in the luxury box, eh?

crazyCanadian.jpg

Back