All 4 units unless otherwise noted:

noilly -2.5, -120
sparty +6
mizzu +2
texas +15.5

lean

duke
standord

Like em all....I've been betting Texas at +14 and keep betting them.......Baylor deserved to lose last week IMO. If McCoy throws it to the right team we'll be in good shape.

tee, you going to give a write-up on sparty? Feeling good about the Bucks, but maybe you can cool my heels.

tee, you going to give a write-up on sparty? Feeling good about the Bucks, but maybe you can cool my heels.

hey tip settling in and not sure I'll have time in the morning, so I'll give you quick version..

I made it tattoo Univ -3ish... So I'm immediately interested in dog... tosu schedule after Iowa (who they struggled with most of the game) painfully soft, playing 30 point dogs in 3 of last 4. basically they got a month off.. 3 before that interest me.. Iowa, NW , wisky... they were in battles with all three. no? well Sparty is much better than those IMO

Honestly, when I break down all the matchups the only significant edge I give tattoo is QB... So there's the edge, and thats a good one to have but YOUR EDGE is playing a defense that gives up absolutely fucking nothing in the run game.. How is tatooo gonna maintain long drives? I don't see it... Its gonna be an underish game and a bunch of fgs IMO... I'll take the 6 on a neutral all day long.. Sparty is very legit across the board and way beyond legit on defense... A team that can easily take away the other's main strength and is dogged near a TD will always be on my play list... JMO bro... Ive missed a couple recently in bad fashion but Ill keep firing on the same spots..gl

Wud convert from Irish fan...

how about you quit wasting your time in CFB forum and get your ass back to NBA MR 1-0 (and soon to be 8-4)!!!!

images

how about you quit wasting your time in CFB forum and get your ass back to NBA MR 1-0 (and soon to be 8-4)!!!!

images

I been...slow n sweet to start...nothing has popped out...leaned LAC yesterday but passed unfortunately. Great spot(facepalm).

Imma working on stuff tonight since imma hemmed up with an awful chestcold.

ISU/IOWA in ames coming up soon... Wow-- what you making that line.. gonna be epic in state game.. Stubhub tickets are at all time high

I'd have to believe as of today the clones would be more than a possession, probly 5 or so but tomorrow will tell us something

I been...slow n sweet to start...nothing has popped out...leaned LAC yesterday but passed unfortunately. Great spot(facepalm).

Imma working on stuff tonight since imma hemmed up with an awful chestcold.

get healthy my man... we some crud working its way thru our family as well

hey tip settling in and not sure I'll have time in the morning, so I'll give you quick version..

I made it tattoo Univ -3ish... So I'm immediately interested in dog... tosu schedule after Iowa (who they struggled with most of the game) painfully soft, playing 30 point dogs in 3 of last 4. basically they got a month off.. 3 before that interest me.. Iowa, NW , wisky... they were in battles with all three. no? well Sparty is much better than those IMO

Honestly, when I break down all the matchups the only significant edge I give tattoo is QB... So there's the edge, and thats a good one to have but YOUR EDGE is playing a defense that gives up absolutely fucking nothing in the run game.. How is tatooo gonna maintain long drives? I don't see it... Its gonna be an underish game and a bunch of fgs IMO... I'll take the 6 on a neutral all day long.. Sparty is very legit across the board and way beyond legit on defense... A team that can easily take away the other's main strength and is dogged near a TD will always be on my play list... JMO bro... Ive missed a couple recently in bad fashion but Ill keep firing on the same spots..gl

OSU better at QB, RB, both lines in my opinion. Huskers showed MSU can be ran on.

OSU better at QB, RB, both lines in my opinion. Huskers showed MSU can be ran on.

nah, you found one game and to be honest, throw out the 50 yard run by Cross and they barely averaged 4 ypc on the rest.. I think its pretty even.. Ill take the points and a defense that gives up about 2 YPC

nah, you found one game and to be honest, throw out the 50 yard run by Cross and they barely averaged 4 ypc on the rest.. I think its pretty even.. Ill take the points and a defense that gives up about 2 YPC

:pillow:

Good luck today on the rest Tee

Back