%^&% this league plays 11-11-08

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
Marlo's NBA 11-11-08

Record - on the come up
5-3+3.8
Spurs -4 1.5 unit

time heals everything in sports. Pop cancelled practice after the Miami game and the Parker injury. They got 2 days of practice to work on playing with out Parker. I said this in the discussion thread, I know for a fact Pop and his beard are not happy with the way there defense has been playing thus far....with Parker gone and 25+pts a night, they have to go back to the drawing board that won them 3 ships this decade.

Bucks +12 1.5 unit
Buck's can compete here and I think they can win. In there last 2 games they shot terribly, obviously redd being out hurts this team..but they have enough talent to match up with Cleveland...also Mo-Mo might try to show up his old team tonight wth a big performance...I'm ok with that because it takes the ball out of the best player on the courts hands. Skiles coached against Cleveland 4 times a year, so he is familiar. This could be the upset of the night.

Phillies -3.5 1.5
see spurs up top. Bounceback games happen in every sport, and both teams are in for one tonight. Will never back Utah on the road, and 4 days off gave Philly plenty of time to get the offensive downfalls out of the way.

Will finalize fade plays when I finish capping the rest of the card.

Plays locked in for Wednesday
Houston +3.5
Clippers -6.5
LA/NO over 193.5

Last edited:
BOL Marlo...on philly with you, was gonna be on NYK but i can see spurs covering so i backed off...hope the day is profitable for you

I gotta PM you later. Not liking your negative thoughts in your thread. Subconscious is a hell of a lot stronger than you think.

BOL tonight Marlo.

I gotta PM you later. Not liking your negative thoughts in your thread. Subconscious is a hell of a lot stronger than you think.

BOL tonight Marlo.

Thanks man, got a little carried away last night, havent had a rant in a while. I usually dont let losing get to me because I always come out on top in the end.

Thanks man, got a little carried away last night, havent had a rant in a while. I usually dont let losing get to me because I always come out on top in the end.

I know you're just kidding and shit, but you have to remember that every time you look at your thread it reinforces negative thoughts about losing. Imagine how many closers or FG kickers would have success if the last thing they thought about was failure. Rant over. :)

GL marlo! do work son

i have no interest in dabbling in the NBA this year, so cant offer any opinion..... at least not early on.

complete shitfest.

GL, buddy.
Im on the Bucks and Phillies wd ya. (dont know if thats a good thing though)

Back