This is What Champions are made of........

Troutman

Calculated Risk Taker
Its time to Crown the Champs...

They already know how to win........

Florida ML+230 2 units
Also have a 4 unit +7.5 bet with one of my best friends who is a Die Hard OSU fan.
I will include both bets in my record.

NO MORE TALKING, LETS GET IN ON

You realize this is football and not basketball, right?

I think You Are Betting With Your Heart

The 7.5 point bet isn't bad considering 7 is the number right now, although I think the Buckeyes cover 7.5 as well. I give Florida 0% chance of winning this game outright. Ohio St is better at almost any fundamental thing you look at.

QB- big edge Ohio St.
RB- big edge Ohio St.
WR- edge Ohio St.
OL- edge Ohio St.
DL- edge Florida
LB- even
DB - edge Florida
K - big edge Ohio St.
P- edge Ohio St.
ST returns- edge Ohio St.
Coach - ege Ohio St.

If you are taking Florida you are essentially in wagering on Leak, as I think he is going to be the key to this game, and I don't want my money on Leak.

Austintx_05 said:
You realize this is football and not basketball, right?

What kind of question is that? Ofcourse, I meant as a school, they breed winners at that University, Its part of University Creed.

Wit you bro !!! I get the hint that UF hooopsters received the same amount of props the Football gators are getting from this very group or at least most of em !!! Go Gators :drink:

sirwinzalot said:
The 7.5 point bet isn't bad considering 7 is the number right now, although I think the Buckeyes cover 7.5 as well. I give Florida 0% chance of winning this game outright. Ohio St is better at almost any fundamental thing you look at.

QB- big edge Ohio St.
RB- big edge Ohio St.
WR- edge Ohio St.
OL- edge Ohio St.
DL- edge Florida
LB- even
DB - edge Florida
K - big edge Ohio St.
P- edge Ohio St.
Coach - ege Ohio St.

If you are taking Florida you are essentially in wagering on Leak, as I think he is going to be the key to this game, and I don't want my money on Leak.

Leak is not the only player on the team..

NO MORE TALKING, WE WILL SEE AT GAME TIME

I dont think Ohio St has the edge at wide out.. Sorry but people are overrating ginn and gonzales GREATLY

Big Game, QB Play Important

I realize Leak isn't the only player, but Florida's chances will hinge largely on his play.

Ohio St. should stifle the Florida run game, the Gator run game sucks. If they cannot possess the ball Troy Smith and that offense will get a lot of touches and that is what an offense needs to get going. I do think the Florida defense is good, but they are equal to Michigan, and we saw how Ohio St. moved the ball on offense vs. Michigan. Now Ohio St. defense doesn't have to respect the run like they did vs. Michigan, and can play more even balanced run and pass. Trust me Leak gets picked off at least twice in this game. Those Ohio St. dbs aren't the greatest, but at some point Leak will throw some bad passes and we will have some jumped routes courtesy of the Ohio St. secondary. I just see Florida having to heavily rely on Leak and causing turnovers to stay close. Not something I want my bet to hinge on. Also, no kicker to speak of, you can say that it is not important but it is. All I know if one of these teams gets down, I know one can come back and the other can't.

Ohio St 34 Florida 17

Just my thoughts.

Gonzales has 1200 yards recieving in 3 years.. He had 3 games over 85 yards, im confused on why he is mentioned with the better wr's out there

Wynn is a better back than pittman and would be drafted higher in the nfl. LMAO at you guys judging him. Check his numbers and YPG its not his fault when urban doesnt call run plays

Troutman said:
What kind of question is that? Ofcourse, I meant as a school, they breed winners at that University, Its part of University Creed.

they breed winners. LOL. gl, go bucks

If Leak sits in the pocket and has time to throw he will pick OSU apart.

gl brah.

We will, we will. Flame me if I am wrong...however, I just don't see Florida making it a game here. However, I also under appreciated Boise...

I understand euros...a lot of us under appreciated boise including myself.

I just hope it is a good game at least and an injury free one.

gl.

just a joke trout....never had any faith in a Florida QB....lets see if they prove us wrong.

you guys look good in the first half, but don't get cocky....just makes you look like an ass

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trout, I think we're the only 2 (see my thread earlier today)!

Won't say it yet but "Congr---" bro...

Back in about :30

Troutman said:
Im not saying i told you so becuz i thought florida would lose. But i just thought it was the stupidest thing ever to hear people say ohio st is better at rb ..wr.. lb dl db and ol

I honestly think they MIGHT be better at rb ( its just they never run the ball). Ohio St might have 1 or 2 guys on defense who would start at Florida. Speed Kills, just like it did to michigan

sirwinzalot said:

QB- big edge Ohio St.
RB- big edge Ohio St.
WR- edge Ohio St.
OL- edge Ohio St.
DL- edge Florida
LB- even
DB - edge Florida
K - big edge Ohio St.
P- edge Ohio St.
Coach - ege Ohio St.

:smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe:

Mully no need to rub it in. I mentioned before it was an injustice to say ohio st was more talented at every position. I mean anyone can hang numbers on shitty teams. The scoreboard will do the talking.. Ohio St was exposed

Congrats, I wanted you guys to win simply to support the SEC.. What I don't like is that we are competing with you for two important recruits (Dunlap, Culliver) and this title gives people even more of a reason to go to Florida. Urban is a damn good coach.

Troutman said:
Any more questions?

Yes, how can I get a sober girl who weighs less than 200lbs into my bedroom? Because I've been struggling with that very question for the last 6 months. Nice win tonight Trout.

abcs said:
After this game.. i think meyer has the edge in coaching

I really wouldn't go that far. Meyer proved a lot tonight, but I'd rather have Tressel in the long haul. But a few more years out of Meyer like he's been doing and I'll agree with you.

abcs said:
Mully no need to rub it in. I mentioned before it was an injustice to say ohio st was more talented at every position. I mean anyone can hang numbers on shitty teams. The scoreboard will do the talking.. Ohio St was exposed

Yea, I deleted a couple of my posts...some of the guys had me hot from all the BS talk and lack of RESPECT for UF & the SEC over the past couple of weeks but we're one big family against the books...:cheers:

GO GATORS....:smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe:

Mully

MrMulligan said:
Yea, I deleted a couple of my posts...some of the guys had me hot from all the BS talk and lack of RESPECT for UF & the SEC over the past couple of weeks but we're one big family against the books...:cheers:

GO GATORS....:smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe:

Mully

I totally understand what you mean about the lack or RESPECT.
You have to excuse them as they are force fed that ESPN filth and over time they begin to believe it. Just another example of the South showing it is the sports haven and the hype is the only title those girls from the North get to take home.

Mully, I'm not sure you will remember this but I'm taking credit nonetheless. When we had our LSU/FLA discussions before and after the game I told you and you agreed that the winner of the LSU/FLA game had an excellent shot to make it to the BCS game. Well congratudamnlations!

One of these days ESPN will learn if you tell a team and their family and fans for a month they dont deserve to be there and have no chance well your little darling your courting just may get gangbanged come game time.

Great call Trout and Mikesy and Huntdog...and anyone else that was on Florida.

BOL the rest of the year Buckeye backers...hope you get it back if you went big

Yes, baby.........UGA....fellow SEC fan here........could anything be any better than last night?????????

Yeah and Herbstreit said yestarday, "Wow, this game doesn't seem to have the hype........."

Well, dumbass....that's YOU GUYs ARE the hype, damn it. It just makes me sick to my stomach. It really does, how naeve these "experts" are. Yeah, people can mistakes and they can have their own opinions, but seriously guys..........has their ever been a better marketing machine in sports than ESPN/ABC is for the Big 10 and PAC 10. Because they show their games all year, that's all they focus on. To a degree, I understand......BUT.... if you're gonna call yourselves the NCAAF leaders, u can't close your mind to the outside world and be so arrogant about it.

Last night I was a Gator fan for the night. Congrats, you represented us well. Thanks, guys.

Back