This is a good spot for a bet...

IvyinBarondise

Pretty much a regular
SAS/Portland OVER 208 (Lot of units...whatever that means to you)

It really is a great spot...

The numbers support it, the numbers didn't have to support it but they do. Both teams are 50s and 30s to the over this season. Both games went over (barely) this round so far. And what does game three have that games 1 and 2 didn't? A competitive fourth quarter to really boost the total. The totals were bare minimums so far, and no chance Portland gets crushed for their home coming.

Great spot...BOL

I like the OVER but I actually think a competitive 4th Qtr makes for a lower scoring quarter. There will be a lot of set plays, half court offense in those close ones. It's those blowout games where there just running up and down the floor that causes a lot of OVERs.

For this game to be close Portland is going to have to score. Also anticipating a lot of fouls in a must win desperation game for the Blazers.

I don't really see the angle here. It's looks more like betting the trend of both teams all season. If indeed the Blazers make this one an actual game, then then one would expect the total to be lower than the previous games, because it would mean the Spurs are not getting their 20+ assists and 30 point qtrs are reduced.

Game has dropped from an open of 209.5 to 207.5, despite the majority of the wagers coming in on the over.

Good health.

Only way to play this game is to the over, Portland isn't going to win getting into a defensive battle with the Spurs and they need to get out on the break and get some quick easy baskets before Spurs D sets up. Portland is the worst defensive squad squad so far this postseason and 3rd fastest paced so I agree w/ Ivy here and will be on the over.

Out West so far 21-9 to the over this postseason, though 2 of those overs are OT aided.

JMO but I think the opening number was right on 209.5. This series is all about the bench one team has one and one doesn't and the more minutes your starters play the legs will go especially on a team that relies on 3's. I would play the Under but only at 209.5 or more. The more I look I might play SAS don't know if Portland can beat them in any game and it will all come down to the bench. The starters get out fast and the bench just keeps it there.

It seems the line says Under and Portland that doesn't compute with me. I'll agree with the Under if I had to (still may) SAS would be my play. This is funny I know SBR sucks on lines but they have the line PK SAS-105 but if you want the ML SAS is -115 too funny.

The 4th quarter of an uncontested game just plays itself out. There can be 20 points in the last 2 minutes of a 1 or 2 possession game. Neither game so far has had that kinda production late...

My thoughts here are simple, Portland is not gonna win games by getting stops. They're simply incapable of stopping the Spurs offense. It's not about the personal, it's about the system. The Spurs are relentless, a legitimate machine. I do believe Portland is competitive tonight, and the only way they do that is an all out desperate kinda effort and that usually bodes well for the Over.

Either way, I'm confident that the first two games totaled the MINIMUM score possible. The line didn't raise enough for what looks to be a closer game.

BOL guys, thanks for all the input...keep it coming.

Back