This Guy Has Some Balls.......

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- If Alabama coach Nick Saban doesn't like the way the Bowl Championship Series is playing out, Florida coach Will Muschamp has a solution.
"Well, I can switch and go to Atlanta if he doesn't want to go to Atlanta and play the Dawgs," Muschamp said Monday. "Be careful what you ask for, Nick."
Saban said Sunday that it isn't fair that the Gators, fifth-ranked in the BCS, likely will play in the Sugar Bowl over the loser of the Southeastern Conference title game. No. 2 Alabama plays No. 3 Georgia for the SEC title Saturday, with the winner advancing to the BCS title game in Miami and the loser probably landing in the Capital One Bowl in Orlando.
<!-- start podcast -->
[h=4]SVP & Russillo[/h]
ESPN's Jesse Palmer explains why Notre Dame would fare better against Alabama than Georgia, talks about whether or not Florida should be considered and more.
More Podcasts »

<!-- end podcast -->"It's not really a great scenario," Saban said. "You play your way into the (SEC) championship game, which means you're the best team in your division. ... It doesn't seem quite right, but it is what it is. I don't really know what me commenting about it is going to do to change it. But I don't feel good about it."
Muschamp worked for Saban at LSU and with the NFL's Miami Dolphins, and the two remain on good terms.
Florida (11-1) is essentially locked into the Sugar Bowl. The Gators are ranked No. 4 in the latest BCS standings, and even though they are off this weekend, probably won't fall. The top four teams are guaranteed spots in BCS games as long as no conference sends more than two teams. It will be nearly impossible for a two-loss Alabama or Georgia team to stay ahead of Florida.
The Gators, though, aren't lobbying for anything.
"We knew the rules of engagement when we started the season," Muschamp said. "I'm not one that's going to sit there and complain about it. It is what it is. We had our opportunity in Jacksonville, and we didn't get it done.
"That's our fault. Nobody else's."
<!-- begin inline 1 -->[h=4]More on Florida[/h]
57.gif
Everything Florida, from recruiting to news to game coverage, is available at ESPN.com's GatorNation.
More:
ESPN.com Recruiting coverage
ESPN.com's SEC blog

<!-- end inline 1 -->Florida's lone loss came against Georgia in Jacksonville. The Gators turned the ball over six times, including once at Georgia's 5-yard line with 2:06 remaining. Florida needed a touchdown and a 2-point conversion to tie the game at 17. Jeff Driskel found tight end Jordan Reed for a 13-yard gain, but Reed fumbled while trying to gain extra yards.
Georgia recovered and ran out the clock.
The 17-9 loss cost the Gators a berth in the SEC title game and a shot at the national title.
Muschamp said he's looking forward to college football's four-team playoff, but won't complain that it's not in place already.
"It is what it is this year," Muschamp said. "I'm not a guy that's going to sit there and belly-ache about the rules. They were set before the season started. We knew the deal. I'm not going to sit there and complain about it. We should have won the game."

y'all don't get it. he's just campaigning for his school's pres/AD. when he talks everyone listens. its in his job description, i'm sure. make that $$

Nick should be scared because Georgia is going to bring it on him. Wouldn't be surprised to see Georgia beat them. I hope they do!

Back