• Alabama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Florida

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

3rd & Long

Tom Brady is a douchebag
Quite frankly I'm shocked to see so many backing Alabama here, I need to get all scientifical and poll the masses.

Who are you taking?

I think Florida is too fast and Bama has had a great season for the talent they have but Fla is a different animal. Harvin being healthy will be key but think tebow and harvin will give bama fits. think Fla defense can defend the run bama has as well. Bamma will get some yards off the left side behind smith but wont be enough in the end

Just my opinion

Frorida's starting defense hasn't give up a TD since ..... I can't remember.

Fast track has to favor them too.

This game reminds me of Ohio State's last two bowl games as far as betting is concerned (not comparing the teams, just the vibe I get) . I just think Bama gets destroyed here.

Frorida's starting defense hasn't give up a TD since ..... I can't remember.

Fast track has to favor them too.

This game reminds me of Ohio State's last two bowl games as far as betting is concerned (not comparing the teams, just the vibe I get) . I just think Bama gets destroyed here.

UF starting D hadn't given up a TD in five games going into last week...gave up 6 to FSU late in the 3rd Q...one TD last six games....:tiphat:

I'm taking my chances on the Tide. When is the last time you've seen a #1 ranked team getting 10 pts? Yeah I know Florida is explosive but I love the offensive and defensive lines. They should control the line of scrimmage. I'm banking on a close game which i'll gladly take the points.

Bama is worn down this far into the season whereas it seems like Florida gets more creative and faster every week. As it has been in years past the SEC has been about scoring points and not playing that good defense they are typically known for, UF by 25.

worn down from running all over everybody they play? florida actually is getting faster? this vague idealogical type of "handicapping" is a losing strategy. bama is as healthy as they have been all year. do you think they are gonna come out tired or something? from what? florida is the banged up swuad if either is. and i guarantee you the uf players are no faster than they were a few months ago.

Took Bama +10 and some Bama Moneyline

everyone on here is on Florida, that is reason enough

As others have mentioned its actually 26-23 in favor of Bama currently (hell, if I ever played against my boys I'd be on Da Crimson Tide +pts) so no one understands WTF you're talking about....:36_11_6:
Also, if you'd have gone against CTG throughout the years you'd have lost a shite load of $$$$....:shake:

Mully :cheers:

worn down from running all over everybody they play? florida actually is getting faster? this vague idealogical type of "handicapping" is a losing strategy. bama is as healthy as they have been all year. do you think they are gonna come out tired or something? from what? florida is the banged up swuad if either is. and i guarantee you the uf players are no faster than they were a few months ago.

:36_11_6:

Now you know how I feel when there are tOSU fans (and other assorted Gator Haters) coming out of the woodwork and capping based on the observation that "UF will lose cause they haven't played anyone"....:seeya:

Not that this is a conference championship game (and UF has a better SOS) or anything...here's to a great game my SEC brotha....:cheers:

Mully

Ok, I guess we'll see saturday, thats why they play the games. I never said florida's getting faster, I said they seem faster.

Bama is going to get boat raced.:cheers:

As much as I hate to get in front on this Gator team, I think I have to. If Vegas wanted everyone jumping on Bama by giving the no.1 team 10 in the Championship game, the I guess they got me.

I have no connection to either team, but am so excited to hopefully see a classic game. As a fan and a gambler I am hoping for a one score game.

Good luck and enjoy.

i Disagree with the they are 10 for a reason yada yada stuff..If they are -30 against Vander fuckin bilt that's one thing..the reason they are 10 is becasue if it was lower there would be NO ACTION on Bama based on scores and perception around country...but wtf do i know?

I'll take the 10 and 'Bama's O-line with Coffee and Ingram pounding the ball against a 'Gator D-line that will likely be without Brandon Antwine.

I'll also take the 10 with the 'Tide D against a Florida O that may be without Percy Harvin and will have a gimpy (groin) "Lil" Percy Rainey.

i Disagree with the they are 10 for a reason yada yada stuff..If they are -30 against Vander fuckin bilt that's one thing..the reason they are 10 is becasue if it was lower there would be NO ACTION on Bama based on scores and perception around country...but wtf do i know?
:shake: But we better be quiet about it. It might be construed as a Covers thing. :36_11_6::36_11_6:

12/6
4:00P 131 Alabama spread 41% ML 94%
132 Florida 59% 6%

Looks like all the cash is on alabama ml..... Where is all the Florida love that everyone speaks of?

Trout - 94% of ML money belongs to Bama, as it should. Who in their right mind is running to the window to place a UF -400 ticket?

Trout - 94% of ML money belongs to Bama, as it should. Who in their right mind is running to the window to place a UF -400 ticket?

That's what Vegas wants....All that Bama ml money is FOOLS GOLD.

I bet there is some money on that UF moneyline.

That's what Vegas wants....All that Bama ml money is FOOLS GOLD.

I bet there is some money on that UF moneyline.

I'd prefer to call it value, considering Bama is undefeated. They do play in the SEC, just like Florida.

The only thing FOOLISH would be denying the value in this underdog ML. If Bama backers lose their bets, so be it...worth a chance, IMO. No team has proven they can beat Bama yet. Can't say the same for Florida.

I'd prefer to call it value, considering Bama is undefeated. They do play in the SEC, just like Florida.

The only thing FOOLISH would be denying the value in this underdog ML. If Bama backers lose their bets, so be it...worth a chance, IMO. No team has proven they can beat Bama yet. Can't say the same for Florida.
Dude, that was a brain fart by Florida. Total fluke. You think if Mississippi played Florida today they would win? Seriously.

Dude, that was a brain fart by Florida. Total fluke. You think if Mississippi played Florida today they would win? Seriously.

Considering Ole Miss is ASLO one of the hottest teams in the country right now, I would only be mildly surprised.

Regardless, Florida still lost, fluke or not. If I recall correctly, Tebow was stuffed on 4th down by the Rebels defense...the air sure as fuck didn't do it.

A lot of diehard Gator fans chiming in now.

Considering Ole Miss is ASLO one of the hottest teams in the country right now, I would only be mildly surprised.

Regardless, Florida still lost, fluke or not. If I recall correctly, Tebow was stuffed on 4th down by the Rebels defense...the air sure as fuck didn't do it.

A lot of diehard Gator fans chiming in now.
Not a diehard Gator fan. I have bet against them before. Now, lets see. Alabama barely squeaked out a win against, Kentucky, Mississippi, and LSU. Not as impressive but, whatever. Good luck in which ever way you go. :shake:

Not a diehard Gator fan. I have bet against them before. Now, lets see. Alabama barely squeaked out a win against, Kentucky, Mississippi, and LSU. Not as impressive but, whatever. Good luck in which ever way you go. :shake:

Teams don't have to win big to impress me. Alabama finds a way to win, period.

Florida blowing out a bunch of cupcake teams doesn't impress me that much either. I think they're a damn good team, but laying 10 fucking points on a neutral field, for the SEC Championship? Give me a break.

GL to you as well.

Teams don't have to win big to impress me. Alabama finds a way to win, period.

Florida blowing out a bunch of cupcake teams doesn't impress me that much either. I think they're a damn good team, but laying 10 fucking points on a neutral field, for the SEC Championship? Give me a break.

GL to you as well.
The same cupcake teams that Alabama barely squeaked by. :)

shark - Talk about differing opinions...

Florida's average margin of victory = 34

Alabama's average margin of victory = 21

I wouldn't exactly call winning on average by 3 TD's SQUEAKING by.

Bama plays a more methodical style of offense. They just have a different style.

Funny how Alabama squeaked by Ole Miss, the team that Florida lost to.

Did they squeak by Auburn 36-0?

Or how about Georgia 31-0 at Halftime?

:36_11_6:

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR><TD class=datahead colSpan=5>Alabama Last 10 |</TD><TD class=dataheadc colSpan=3></TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2b width="10%"></TD><TD class=datahl2b width="12%"></TD><TD class=datahl2b width="12%"></TD><TD class=datahl2b width="12%"></TD><TD class=datahl2b width="30%"></TD><TD class=datahl2b width="8%"></TD><TD class=datahl2b width="8%"></TD><TD class=datahl2b width="8%"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>11/29/08</TD><TD class=datacell>AUB</TD><TD class=datacell>W 36-0 </TD><TD class=datacell>W -14.5</TD><TD class=datacell>U 40.5</TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>11/15/08</TD><TD class=datacell>MISST</TD><TD class=datacell>W 32-7 </TD><TD class=datacell>W -21</TD><TD class=datacell>U 42.5</TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>11/08/08</TD><TD class=datacell>@LSU</TD><TD class=datacell>W 27-21 x</TD><TD class=datacell>W -3</TD><TD class=datacell>O 46.5</TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>11/01/08</TD><TD class=datacell>ARKST</TD><TD class=datacell>W 35-0 </TD><TD class=datacell>W -24</TD><TD class=datacell>U 48</TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>10/25/08</TD><TD class=datacell>@TENN</TD><TD class=datacell>W 29-9 </TD><TD class=datacell>W -5</TD><TD class=datacell>U 41</TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>10/18/08</TD><TD class=datacell>MISS</TD><TD class=datacell>W 24-20 </TD><TD class=datacell>L -12.5</TD><TD class=datacell>U 48.5</TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>10/04/08</TD><TD class=datacell>KENTY</TD><TD class=datacell>W 17-14 </TD><TD class=datacell>L -15.5</TD><TD class=datacell>U 44.5</TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>09/27/08</TD><TD class=datacell>@GEO</TD><TD class=datacell>W 41-30 </TD><TD class=datacell>W 6.5</TD><TD class=datacell>O 46</TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>09/20/08</TD><TD class=datacell>@ARK</TD><TD class=datacell>W 49-14 </TD><TD class=datacell>W -8</TD><TD class=datacell>O 47.5</TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>09/13/08</TD><TD class=datacell>WKEN</TD><TD class=datacell>W 41-7 </TD><TD class=datacell>W -26</TD><TD class=datacell>O 47</TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Florida Last 10

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR><TD class=datahl2>11/29/08</TD><TD class=datacell>@FSU</TD><TD class=datacell>W 45-15 </TD><TD class=datacell>W -16</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR><TD class=datahl2>11/22/08</TD><TD class=datacell>CITDL</TD><TD class=datacell>W 70-19 </TD><TD class=datacell>- -</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR><TD class=datahl2>11/15/08</TD><TD class=datacell>SOCAR</TD><TD class=datacell>W 56-6 </TD><TD class=datacell>W -21</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR><TD class=datahl2>11/08/08</TD><TD class=datacell>@VAN</TD><TD class=datacell>W 42-14 </TD><TD class=datacell>W -24</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR><TD class=datahl2>11/01/08</TD><TD class=datacell>@GEO</TD><TD class=datacell>W 49-10 </TD><TD class=datacell>W -7.5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR><TD class=datahl2>10/25/08</TD><TD class=datacell>KENTY</TD><TD class=datacell>W 63-5 </TD><TD class=datacell>W -25</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR><TD class=datahl2>10/11/08</TD><TD class=datacell>LSU</TD><TD class=datacell>W 51-21 </TD><TD class=datacell>W -6.5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR><TD class=datahl2>10/04/08</TD><TD class=datacell>@ARK</TD><TD class=datacell>W 38-7 </TD><TD class=datacell>W -26.5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR><TD class=datahl2>09/27/08</TD><TD class=datacell>MISS</TD><TD class=datacell>L 30-31 </TD><TD class=datacell>L -23</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR><TD class=datahl2>09/20/08</TD><TD class=datacell>@TENN</TD><TD class=datacell>W 30-6 </TD><TD class=datacell>W -7</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR><TD class=datahead colSpan=5>Alabama Last 10 |</TD><TD class=dataheadc colSpan=3></TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2b width="10%"></TD><TD class=datahl2b width="12%"></TD><TD class=datahl2b width="12%"></TD><TD class=datahl2b width="12%"></TD><TD class=datahl2b width="30%"></TD><TD class=datahl2b width="8%"></TD><TD class=datahl2b width="8%"></TD><TD class=datahl2b width="8%"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>11/29/08</TD><TD class=datacell>AUB</TD><TD class=datacell>W 36-0 </TD><TD class=datacell>W -14.5</TD><TD class=datacell>U 40.5</TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>11/15/08</TD><TD class=datacell>MISST</TD><TD class=datacell>W 32-7 </TD><TD class=datacell>W -21</TD><TD class=datacell>U 42.5</TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>11/08/08</TD><TD class=datacell>@LSU</TD><TD class=datacell>W 27-21 x</TD><TD class=datacell>W -3</TD><TD class=datacell>O 46.5</TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>11/01/08</TD><TD class=datacell>ARKST</TD><TD class=datacell>W 35-0 </TD><TD class=datacell>W -24</TD><TD class=datacell>U 48</TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>10/25/08</TD><TD class=datacell>@TENN</TD><TD class=datacell>W 29-9 </TD><TD class=datacell>W -5</TD><TD class=datacell>U 41</TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>10/18/08</TD><TD class=datacell>MISS</TD><TD class=datacell>W 24-20 </TD><TD class=datacell>L -12.5</TD><TD class=datacell>U 48.5</TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>10/04/08</TD><TD class=datacell>KENTY</TD><TD class=datacell>W 17-14 </TD><TD class=datacell>L -15.5</TD><TD class=datacell>U 44.5</TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>09/27/08</TD><TD class=datacell>@GEO</TD><TD class=datacell>W 41-30 </TD><TD class=datacell>W 6.5</TD><TD class=datacell>O 46</TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>09/20/08</TD><TD class=datacell>@ARK</TD><TD class=datacell>W 49-14 </TD><TD class=datacell>W -8</TD><TD class=datacell>O 47.5</TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>09/13/08</TD><TD class=datacell>WKEN</TD><TD class=datacell>W 41-7 </TD><TD class=datacell>W -26</TD><TD class=datacell>O 47</TD><TD class=datacell></TD><TD class=datacell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Florida Last 10

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR><TD class=datahl2>11/29/08</TD><TD class=datacell>@FSU</TD><TD class=datacell>W 45-15 </TD><TD class=datacell>W -16</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR><TD class=datahl2>11/22/08</TD><TD class=datacell>CITDL</TD><TD class=datacell>W 70-19 </TD><TD class=datacell>- -</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR><TD class=datahl2>11/15/08</TD><TD class=datacell>SOCAR</TD><TD class=datacell>W 56-6 </TD><TD class=datacell>W -21</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR><TD class=datahl2>11/08/08</TD><TD class=datacell>@VAN</TD><TD class=datacell>W 42-14 </TD><TD class=datacell>W -24</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

HAHAHA! You're talking about THREE games out of twelve.

The only blowout win in those last four games for Florida that impresses me is South Carolina.

Vandy lost to Tennessee for christ's sake.

The Citadel?! I'm laughing.

Florida St had it coming.

Again, only win in that bunch that impresses me is their rout of South Carolina.

I also love that in Bama's only recent game as an underdog, they knocked the shit out of Georgia in the 1st Half.

By no means am I saying Bama will kick the shit out of the Gators in the 1st Half...but I do think Saban will have his boys fired up and very ready for this game.

I also love that in Bama's only recent game as an underdog, they knocked the shit out of Georgia in the 1st Half.

By no means am I saying Bama will kick the shit out of the Gators in the 1st Half...but I do think Saban will have his boys fired up and very ready for this game.

LOL....Peace brotha. See you after the game :tiphat:

Line says it all. People are seeing the #1 team in the country getting 10 points and getting a lot of love. Why not take the chance on the ML because it is worth the chance but I am not chancing my money. FL is the bet.

Nobody knew Georgia was garbage though . Okay severly overrated . All Bama did was expose them . Not to mention that was 2 months ago....Funny thing is if they played again Georgia would still be favored. GL :shake:

Back