Thirsty Thursday In-Game

leaned over yesterday at 54, missed it and came home from work to see 56.5 and now 57.5 before kick

VK I am on Stoops and Kentucky

Pretty close to adding IU....12.5 now

I am obv horrible at reading line movement or was just unlucky that RAS/Boob?whoever laid into USA......

thoughts on both please?

i dont think so. going to be a tight game but i dont like the idea of the USC starting center missing the game and replacing him with a borderline D1 kid
UGA needs the game very badly....that is what is keepin me off

VK I am on Stoops and Kentucky

Pretty close to adding IU....12.5 now

I am obv horrible at reading line movement or was just unlucky that RAS/Boob?whoever laid into USA......

thoughts on both please?
Miami Ohio trying to become more balanced ( partly because they lost harwell and dysert ) but still cannot run block and Boucher just isn't good enough to be consistent on third downs. WR Scott is decent. Kentucky more uptempo and has a horrendous looking schedule staring them in the face. they probably bring the pain here to Miami and it is a tough spot for redhawks.. back to back roadie against an uptempo offense with better athletes than them. It took Marshall a half to get going but UK will have a game under their belt. Off the upset loss, Stoops is almost forced into performing here or the season is over early. They looked competent and have some speed and will probably be more physical than Miami ohio as well. I really just don't see Miami ohio scoring much... and the defense will get worn down just like they did in week 1

RAS liked the under twink

i am riding the tulane wagon with you
I saw that kj

problem I saw Rex get a -4.5 at some point....he says could be setting up a play on the right side(in my book, TU)....way above my pay grade though, those moves

glad to see u on the wave kj

fau play calling is also atrocious.

i will be watching this game for another half hour until the NFL starts

Fau O consists of zone reads in slow motion and hitches.
Terrible.

juice out on first n sec quarter over.....
now give me first half n full over....come on points.......

Back