Thinking a split 1.5 and 2.5

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
That's a little conservative but when I am annoyed I do get tight.
Tropeano on 5 4.62 ERA based on 39 innings
3.86 ERA vs Houston
His catcher 3.75 ERA in his 2 starts
Houston a 4.19 batting average against him
Verlander is pitching with Cederstrom 44.2 innings 1.81 ERA a major chalk homer ump
23-9 for the home team last year 5-0 for top chalk
24-9 the year before 3-0 on top chalk that year as well
My guess is Houston is a little annoyed
I know I am this by the way is the first time Houston has had a favorable ump in the last 6 games
Houston 7-2 in the day to Angels 4-2
Thats all

Christ Tyson Ross playing the idiot has an ERA with the ump of .69 on 13 innings. Monster play I guess

This is the 3rd time the Pads have seen Gray this month! They touched him up for 7er last time at Coors

Think the Pads sticks crush Gray, last game before going back to Petco. Problem with Ross is near no-no last time out, not a fan of backing pitchers off that...not sure how many pitches he threw.

Just hitting him first half for the most part.
Meanwhile Sonny is playing at night
5-14 at night last 2 seasons

Think the Pads sticks crush Gray, last game before going back to Petco. Problem with Ross is near no-no last time out, not a fan of backing pitchers off that...not sure how many pitches he threw.

Last point is important he took the no-hit deep im pretty sure he exceeded career-high number of pitches—over 120

On that topic 127 pitches is serious but my understanding of these situations is that in the games where you just roll it is not serious. He gave up 1 hit and 3 walks in that 7.2 inning game. That is Rolling and I doubt it will bother him too much. What I am saying is bases loaded situations are really bad
More to the point we are gambling against a pitcher in bad shape getting real plus money. It seems to me the Price is right

Last edited:
agree tuck....something is wrong with sonny....he's gone steadily downhill since his breakout year, can't pitch at night and struggles on the road as well....certainly not deserving of such juice but the worry here is the yanks bats are clicking....good over?

Probably. At least I bet it. Yanks on a big roll and both teams good on Wednesday
Starting to lean Wacha based mostly on how well his team has hit Matz

5-2 final on a big bet. Some sad on Padres, Tailed colleagues on Washington and Seattle.
May be biased but unlikely to bet Cubs because of old fart pitcher. Interested in Cards but the truth is Mets are a very dangerous team. Boston possible on trends. Not sure

Back