Think game one is going to severely alter the pace of play for game two

IvyinBarondise

Pretty much a regular
Between a more careful Lebron and a Spurs team that will probably hold the ball more and pass slightly less in an attempt to adjust to Miami's ability to pick off their long passes. I see a much slower paced game...at least while teams settle in for the first half. I think there could be legit value to the under if we see a similar line from game one. Plus, there's a decent chance SAS costs with a comfortable lead in the second half which could help too.

I think that Heat can easily win in a blowout. Anyway, if LeBron is 100%, I would be shocked to see Heat lose.

You think the Heat can easily win in a blowout and you'd be shocked if they dont beat the Spurs who are 10-1 @ home in the post season?

The Spurs had 22 turnovers and won by 15. I'm prettyyyyy sure they're not going to average 22 turnovers per contest. When Lebron had to come out after scoring, they were up 4 with all those turnovers. What kind of scenario do you see the Spurs getting blown out. Lay it out for me. How's it gonna happen.

Game was a lot closer than final score indicates.

Yeah spurs had a shitload of turnovers, but spurs shot an unsustainable percentage behind three point line and the heat defense was bad. Also, obviously no Lebron.

I still don't think heat are an attractive enough dog here in this game.

You care if this gets merged in the discussion thread?

heat played well until the meltdown - spurs turned it over much too often and need to clean that up.

not sure what condition lbj will be in come sunday - his mins could be limited if spurs jump out to a big lead at halftime

Game was a lot closer than final score indicates.

Yeah spurs had a shitload of turnovers, but spurs shot an unsustainable percentage behind three point line and the heat defense was bad. Also, obviously no Lebron.

I still don't think heat are an attractive enough dog here in this game.

You care if this gets merged in the discussion thread?
They went 50% from behind the arc... Not entirely unsubstainable and much more within the standard deviation then 22 turnovers. The spurs make a run in every game. Which is why they're so hard to beat. Teams have to play 48 minutes, if they fall asleep for 2 of them, they dig a ten point hole.

Back