Theyyyyre Here....

Well, need the juices to really find out the 'true' number.

OSU at 10 is a push at worst to he over. I fully expect 10-1 at worst entering the last game, so 11-1.

Clemson is also a push at worst. They have another cake schedule. Tamu will be the only real test it looks like. I would say this team is 15-0 anyways.

I think Oregon is getting so overrated. DC jumped ship and Herbie has nobody to throw to with Mitchell departed, Juwan Johnson won‘t come near to replacing him

I think Oregon is getting so overrated. DC jumped ship and Herbie has nobody to throw to with Mitchell departed, Juwan Johnson won‘t come near to replacing him
Who are their losses? That's how you have to approach this I think

Are these hypothetical lines or are they actually posted? I don't see them up.

SC under 8.5 would be my fav play by far

Under 9.5 on mich

at PSU and home vs ND in back to back weeks is brutal along with plenty of other potential landmines (at Wisky early in the season) and then the obvious coming in the season finale.

Yeah this sucks w/o knowing juice

Instant thoughts are under on Wash St and Boise, not sure Oklahoma lose a game

Under 9.5 on mich

at PSU and home vs ND in back to back weeks is brutal along with plenty of other potential landmines (at Wisky early in the season) and then the obvious coming in the season finale.

Yeah, that PSU game is already a loss in my book in what will be a night game.

How is any big night game against PSU ever an automatic win with James Franklin coaching? His stupidity is literally worth a touchdown in spread value

How is any big night game against PSU ever an automatic win with James Franklin coaching? His stupidity is literally worth a touchdown in spread value
Because they win most of those. In this case, it is MORE about the week after with that weird ass October ND game.

Because they win most of those. In this case, it is MORE about the week after with that weird ass October ND game.

Historically the PSU white out record is actually pretty mediocre. But it's still one of, if not the toughest environment to play in cfb...this game will be PSU's super bowl, and then there's the issue of mich's following game against ND and the the fact that mich has been pretty poor on the road in recent years. So there's a bunch of intangibles at play here that really favor PSU.

Just going off memory the home team in this series seems to fare well.

Yeah, over the last decade I'd say it's a home team series. Um won there in 2015 (noon game) #Hackenburg

Well, need the juices to really find out the 'true' number.

OSU at 10 is a push at worst to he over. I fully expect 10-1 at worst entering the last game, so 11-1.

Clemson is also a push at worst. They have another cake schedule. Tamu will be the only real test it looks like. I would say this team is 15-0 anyways.
I appreciate the confidence, but the losses at DL are huge. The offense will be much improved, however, if Carman can get the job done at LT.

Back