Go NY Go NY Go Go Go
**TheSportsThing's (TNT Thursday IN - GAME 2nd HALF)**

Sorry for late post. Here's what I got 2day:

DALL -1

Parlay: CHI ML, CLEMSON ML, UCONN ML, MICH ST. ML, UCLA ML
Loss
BOL ALL. :cheers:

Last edited:
let's get the over TST. 184 got steamed down to 181. i got over 181. let's cash.

GREAT PACE SO FAR TST. i'm a rockets fan (52%) but also a mavs fan (48%). have split time between the two cities. couldn't force myself to bet a side. let's do it.

I hear ya EHS. Looking on pace so far. I just had to take Dall to end this streak especially when the line drops from -6 to -1 for Dirk. It's still in Dall and it was a game I was eyeing for a while.

pace slowing down a bit. need dallas to keep scoring. i'd like to see 95-98 total at half.

could it really happen? last week the first two games on thursday went over. i hit the last game miami under. and it went under. tonight so far first two games over. this seems on pace for an over. but if dallas falls off the face of the earth, houston just dribbles off at least 18 seconds off the court before running the play.

Looks like your over is looking good. Dal 2nd may also be a good bet if Dal are down since Rockets are shooting 60% as against to 35% of Dal... GL buddy!

i know you got dallas. houston doin their part in the over. dallas needs to shoot well and take it to the rim. i think this 181 or 184 line factors in how many times dirk gets to the line. 10-15 times a game. i don't see how jason kidd helps dallas in this kind of game. jason kidd only is efficient in a run and gun.

split right now. up 2 units if goes over. jason terry vs. rockets right now. 90 total with 2 min remaining.

if the total gets to 100 the halftime line i guess will be 92-93. i like the under 2nd half. might take the 10-12 point middle. i really think it will hit. the rockets won't be as hot. it'll be possession bball.

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 rules=none width="100%" bgColor=#cccccc frame=void><TBODY><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD noWrap>Thu 3/6 undefined</TD><TD noWrap>505</TD><TD noWrap>Houston Rockets</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_0> +1 -115 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_0> Over 91½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD noWrap>9:54PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>506</TD><TD noWrap>Dallas Mavericks</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_0> -1 -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_0> Under 91½ -105 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

i think dallas has the momentum coming back. once dallas gets ahead it will force houston to pick up the pace. i like the 2nd half over. not biting yet. i just need 79 in the 2nd half for the over 181 full game. 12 pt window. hmmm.

when it comes down to close games..i dont like betting against a "star" (tmac) while mavs have no one to respond back

the jet hot again? id oubt it

stackhouse and howard 3-14 combined. that is NOT gonna continue in the 2nd half. houston maintains perhaps. but i like dallas 2nd half.

exactly, it's dallas or no play. tmac < josh howard, jet, kidd, stack. rockets playing well without relying on the 3 ball. i'm shocked to see only 4 shot in 1st half.

yea. i'm really trying to push myself away from adding at the half. our over bet is looking good. dallas 43 percent FG. houston 55 percent. mavs only down 2. just makes you think a little bit doesn't it.

I just tried changing the main title thread to an in-game 2nd half but it didn't work. Only my 1st post changed. Don't know if it's possible.

LEAN HARD on dallas -1. NOT HARD ENOUGH TO PUT ANYTHING SIGNIFICANT ON IT. IF THEY SCORE LESS THAN 79 SECOND HALF, I'LL BE 2-2 TODAY MINUS JUICE. LET IT RIDE. NO 2ND HALF. LEAN DALLAS -1 AND OVER 92.

I Tried That One Day. Didn't Work. Then It Worked Later. One Of The Moderators Changed It.

who said you don't want to bet against a star. jkidd's a star!!! back to back 3's. mcgrady kidd show.

scola gets better every game. earlier in season watching rockets game, he struggled alot finishing. his jumpshot has improved and so has his passing and defense and english!

houston is shooting nuts out. glad i didn't bite on anything. feel stupid for not maxing out this play on over 181.

32 more points needed for 183. 1:43 left in the 3rd. barkeley is wrong! unless dallas comes back. charles has money on dallas.

that over was easy. just how i like my women. obviously meant to say rockets roll up there. haha.

Back