**TheSportsThing's (Friday) Picks**

TheSportsThing

Go NY Go NY Go Go Go
SA ML
UTAH ML

Still thinking about GS. Seems to easy against Miami but for some reason b/c GS has no D and with what happened in the CHA game I'm really hesitant. Especially them being on the road.

BOL ALL. :cheers:

gl
gengai.jpg

i'm taking GS. not because i think GSW will show up and kill but more because miami will show up then die.

Thanx guys. I'm gonna lay of GS especially with the line movement now with wade being out. It just seems too easy and there is a look ahead to 2marrow. Maybe these high school kids Miami has will somehow dominate GS on their off day. :36_11_6:

Screw GS. Miami was pathetic with Wade and now he's not in. I know GS wants the win so I'll give them that but covering an even higher spread against barely what you call a team. OH NO, I'm not falling for it. Something is rotten in Denmark.

Of course Alistar. GS will win outright BUT, Miami will backdoor the shit outa GS and thier no D in the end. I can just feel it. Just like last game in a way but what motivation does GS have for this game except at least getting the win.

need miami to just mail it in for another bitchin by riley. GS up 21. still early though, which worries me.

well the gsw inevitable cover will push my atlanta bet. they are freefalling. atlanta sucks. charlotte playing well. 1% chance to make playoffs if they keep winning. need utah to stay within 15 of suns. on SA and under with ya bro.

TST look at bos/chi half time line. PICKEM? i don't think boston beats chicago by 20 plus. they will lead by 15-25 rest of game, but i see a backdoor cover. easily. they will bench the big 3 with 5 minutes left. backdoor cover go grab it.

Not looking into it but I'd be scared when chi is down. From what i remember they either play good or they just don't at all

miami should mail it in. i want to hear riley bitch again. miami needs to rest for the replay with atlanta. lol.

this bulls team is ridiculous. can't believe i bet on them against cleveland which they won convincingly. and watching them against the C's is just painful to my eyes.

Only reason I took CHI that game vs CLE was b/c of bad spot for clev plus the rev factor, otherwise I despise chi like i do denver

utah down 2. chicago cuts it down to 20. then pierce hits a 3. quit picking on chicago!!!

Really wish we had Kirlinko. Fuckin Nowitski, scrwed my game against Hou and now I don't have AK47 for this game. I better still hit this shit ML

Back