**TheSportsThing's (Friday) Picks**

TheSportsThing

Go NY Go NY Go Go Go
2-1 Yesterday with profits. Today we have:

NO-4.5 (Missed it at -3.5 last night. The obvious is double revenge and that Utah is not a good road team. Should be a fun game to watch.)

PHI +5 (Pissed the line dropped a full point but I think I you can rebound against GS then you can win this game outright which PHI can do. Not to mention they've been pretty hot.)

BOL ALL. :cheers:

Adding:

SAC/DAL O202 (Been contemplating this one being that both their last 2 games against each other have been Over nicely even when Sac gets blown out which I was thinking might happen. A B2B should'nt be much for Dallas at all. They should come out fired up after losing to SA.)

MIN +5 1st half :money2: Nailed it somehow lol yessssss. Beautiful steal to help me win as well as that last off rebound by minn.

Adding:

POR +6 (Thanx Phillyroom for the tip. Looked into it and the majority is on LAL. Also LAL has DAL up in 2 days. It is a look ahead I feel and POR kept game close till the end when Lakers rallied last game.)

PHI +2.5 1st Half (I love the game and I feel 1st half is just as solid. Either I hit them both or hopefully split. PHI is also -105 in 8 books according to the Matrixx system from the other site. Not saying this is his play but it is mine.)

SAC/DAL O202
Money%20II.gif

NO-4.5
Money%20II.gif

3-0 So far

nice job!! i'm 7-3 myself tonight. have portland and over in miami/sea left. no worse than 7-5. that's without second half action.

Back