These stick out like morning wood (week 5)

KingKrunked

Resident Bad Ass
i am only going to tail in cfb from now on as i have a FULL grasp of mlb and nfl right now, imo...

still looking over the games, but i havent read any other threads 'cuz i dont want to get biased before i think about them first:

(leans)

Lions/Vikings UNDER 41:

ummmm...yeah....wow....i predict 16 total points...jesus! morning wood!

NO -6.5:

havent we already established NO being legit this year and TB NOT being good? furthermore, coming back to NO to play with the electricity from their last game still in the air! predict another 30 point ass kicking.
(this could be the trap of the week as 82% are on NO, and i might play TB cuz this line makes no sense, imo)

Patriots -9.5:

These guys are good, very very good...another ass kicking....curious why the line is so low after last week's performance.

MY chiefs -3.5:

rookie douche bag starting first game, cant wait!! chiefs will crush and have another 40 point win here.

Philli -1.5:

Gotta give this superbowl capable team more respect playing home here. although both teams are exceptional this year, the stadium will be insane and out for type TO blood!! I can't see philly losing to their future rivals here.

--time to poke around your guys' threads

I think I may grab that Lions/Vikings O/U from ya. I definitally overlooked that one. And of course I'm on the Pats & Saints. The Saints lines have really been great this season.

fuck it, im just gonna play these....they all look very fucking solid, i'm also gonna add mista's POM: indy -18

final card (will add and what not, but so far...)

Colts -18 (2 units)
Lions/Vikes Under 41 (2 units)
Saints -6.5 (2 units)
Patriots -10 (1 unit)
Chiefs -3.5 (1.5 units)
Eagles -1.5 (1.5 units)

5 team parlay:
det/min under 40.5
saints ml
patriots ml
bears ml
panthers ml
(.341 unit to win 1.29 units)

do you smell what the favorites are cooking?!?! i do!!!!

btw, ive gone from 47 bucks to 1070 bucks in 3 days, its all on the line again!!

Last edited:
DiceMan said:
I think I may grab that Lions/Vikings O/U from ya. I definitally overlooked that one. And of course I'm on the Pats & Saints. The Saints lines have really been great this season.

thanks for the well wishes...this play just seems too good to be true, it will probably end up as a 45-72 type game!!! as far as the saints, this line seems fucked up to me, as i mentioned earlier, i predict tampa winning for most of the game and as i'm about to vomit the saints run up the score board in the 4th to cover

thanks everybody!

my PC crashed the other day so im on my laptop which is in the comfortable sitting room. ill be awal for a while.

hope everybody cashes this afternoon! be back during breaks.

Colts -18 (2 units)tailed and lost
Lions/Vikes Under 41 (2 units) pick 6 w/ 1:30 left and lost
Saints -6.5 (2 units)called it a trap and still played it and lost
Patriots -10 (1 unit) PUSH
Chiefs -3.5 (1.5 units)Loss by .5
Eagles -1.5 (1.5 units)Win

turning out to be the worst day in a while...i never play 2 unit bets and the day that i do i lose all 3??!

jesus, all the plays (except indi) were so fucking close....just kill me already!!!

added pitt ml +169,

fuck you violin

Last edited:
Back