there's a moneyline i'm playing today...no matter what the line is...

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

i'm telling you right now, it's impossible that minny wins this game....they have tank the last week in their blood. Garnett seems to be forced out of these kinds of games too often. This loss would guarentee a pick in the first round! @ home, vs the worst team in the league...who cares? Minny loses, depending on the spread however i might just take the points'an_horse'

i'm telling you right now, it's impossible that minny wins this game....they have tank the last week in their blood. Garnett seems to be forced out of these kinds of games too often. This loss would guarentee a pick in the first round! @ home, vs the worst team in the league...who cares? Minny loses, depending on the spread however i might just take the points'an_horse'

Why the blazes would you take the points?

MAN UP.

:smiley_acbe:

I want to tear up my college degree and enjoy life as a full-time tailer of billivy's plays.

mine is in shards already...

besides, after recent events, it's even even worse thing to have an english degree...

ur still the fuckin man.....i look forward to blind tailin u to make me cake next week in da playoffs!!!

Back