There are NBA people stronger than me

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
And the list of those names not only looks like, but reads like a phone book too.

That said, I'm betting the Raptors tonight.

I'm actually on the Nets for the series, and I do think they win the series, but if the Raptors have any intention of not just winning, not just competing, but not getting swept in this series, they have to win tonight.

And let's face it, tonight's the night to get it done.

Everything outside of Sam Mitchell's suit looked bad in Game One. For crying out loud they had everybody in the arena dress in red only to see the Nets walk out in their alternate red jerseys.

There's no hockey on tonight, Sam Mitchell just won coach of the year, it's a must-win situation, I hate the line, but I gotta take this team.

Raptors -5.5 - .5 unit.

Good luck everybody.

Yeah, Brewer, I sort of think this is going to be a freethrow thing. It's why I didn't play it heavier.

I actually did two things, I got the 5.5 at even money, but then I also took the ML and put it with the San Antonio & Dallas MLs tomorrow. That pays about -102.

i cant pick dallas on the ml till they can prove to me they can beat gs.

spurs revenging the home loss looks good. i like the under in that game, too.

enough chatting its almost 7:05 (bulls) and i still have to pregame. later.

we ride together joe...good luck bro

I can think of far worse things, my friend. Good luck to us.

And you, too, Brewer.

=)

that paper you helped me on..nailed it, got an A.. i owe you my man..thanks agian..

That's fantastic news, my man, congrats. You don't owe me, you did the work, I'm just glad I could help. Great job.

Back