The WORST Wager I've ever lost ...

Damn, sorry man. Was just thinking about who got fucked over on that game. Big time fucking moose.

Never have I ever. 13 scoreless innings and then each team puts up a 5 in the 14th?

I almost broke my television three separate times. Had 5-1 with an 0-2 pitch and 2 outs for a grand slam? Dear God and I angry.

They can rename the bad beats forum to this game as far as I'm concerned. I know I have never seen a worse beat. Maybe equally as bad but no way worse.

I turned the game off in the top of the 8th thinking I had it won (foolish I know). Then turned it on in the 12th because I just got tired of waiting for the funds to hit the account and had to watch. There's a part of me that knew this was going to happen when the game was 0-0 in the top of the 14th with a runner on 1st and no outs, and Ramirez swung away (single) rather than bunting De-Aza over.

Strange thing is that I was on a really good run (Braves ML, Tsonga over Federer, Errani over Radwanska) ... I just couldn't believe my eyes when Seager hit that GS. Never experienced such a loss.

I think only the Duke +9.5 from last years bowl games can compete with this.

This is easily the worst baseball total that I've ever seen.

I had a really bad one between the Halos and Tribe in 2007. 2-1 game, total was 8.5. Angels at home and leading. Indians score three in the top half of the ninth. Angels got five in the bottom half.

I think only the Duke +9.5 from last years bowl games can compete with this.

This is easily the worst baseball total beat evah.

Yea ... that one was brutal too. :51 seconds and Cincy on their own 16 yard line with a tie score and you can't cover 12 in regulation. Geesh.

How perfect. Addison Reed, the same pitcher that screwed me over, struck out the side in the Bottom of the 16th to finish off the game. Amazing he could not pull that off in the 14th when he had a 5 run lead. I've never seen BAS grade a wager so quickly ...

Wager details for ticket number 182739868-1:

Wager Type:Total
Wager Status:Loss
Risk / To Win Amount:4,400.00 / 4,000.00 (USD) Accepted 6/5/2013 3:14 PM - EST
Lost: 4,400.00
Sport / Period:MLB Baseball / Game
Line:
Chicago White Sox/Seattle Mariners 6/5/2013 3:40:01 PM - (EST)
Under 7 -110
Pitchers:D Axelrod - R - Must Pitch H Iwakuma - R - Must Pitch

<tbody>
</tbody>

This ranks Top 3 all time.

Had a feeling someone would post like this, just didn't think it was for this size of a bet. A million things had to go right (wrong) for you to lose this........

Feel your pain man....

This ranks Top 3 all time.

Had a feeling someone would post like this, just didn't think it was for this size of a bet. A million things had to go right (wrong) for you to lose this........

Feel your pain man....

Thanks Hawaii Guy. Help me win it back in a few months with some excellent Hawaii write ups!

Terrible luck there, I saw it mentioned that it was the first time in MLB history that both teams reached 5 in a single extra frame.

One of the worst Under beats ever. Beats my missing out on 3.5k due to a dropped pop-up (which still rankles 4 years later. Fuck Castillo & the Mutts).

ESPN reported that it was an all time record in MLB. Never happened before. Historic !

Misery loves company I guess.. I had the under 7 here too.. Worst MLB beat I've ever had no doubt... I can't imagine anyone finding an MLB beat worse than this one.

They can rename the bad beats forum to this game as far as I'm concerned. I know I have never seen a worse beat. Maybe equally as bad but no way worse.

It is actually worse than my u9.5 in Denver four years ago when it was 1-1 in the 14th and Spilborghs hit a walkoff GS to win 6-4

I feel ur pain as I had a large play on the marlins /philly 7.5 , games goes to extras tied at 2-2 , marlins take a 3-2 lead...philly ties it at 3-3 in the bottom of the inn & in the bottom of the next inn joker hots a gs...final 7-3:puking:...yes I wanted to puke!!

I agree... that one definitely would have sucked because of a dumbass move by one player... but yesterday's beat is definitely worse in my book.. 0-0 after 13 and lose an under.. that's a really tough one to take.

I don't know that's as bad bc UMiamiCapper had this one capped great. Sure it sucked to lose that Mets Brave game but it's hard to argue that you had the game capped correctly

This is one of the worst ive ever seen..
I remember reading about someone losing an under bet in some random soccer game, with three goals in 3 minutes of stoppage time, but that was prolly fixed..

The worst beats always seem to be under bets, cbb has a slew of them every year it seems

Wow. I think I would have broken everything in my house. Short term memory key in gambling tho. Get it bro.

I hit my totals for 700-1000, and I hit this twice, so I feel for you.
My previous worst MLB loss was this one, costing me 2k...see if you can tell why the Over didnt get there.
June 25-Phils-Boston

my god sorry my friend unreal MF unreal what a moose top 3 of all time

Back