The worst teammate of all time

This should actually be a great and funny topic. Not sure you meant it that way. So many bad ones.

its a one man show tip

guy video taped a teammate talking about cheating on his fiance, and he was asking questions like a DA during it

the other Lakers wont even talk to him anymore

its a one man show tip

guy video taped a teammate talking about cheating on his fiance, and he was asking questions like a DA during it

the other Lakers wont even talk to him anymore

where is this posted. Did not see it. What teammate

Your right it's not close, Kobe is the easy winner of worst teammate ever.

Given more time Javaris Crittenton would have locked up the award forever.

Surprised that KG isn't on that Top 10 list... He really did some nasty things to many of his teammates...

Don't know what should be his rank, but all those that say Kobe, should put Michael ahead in this list...

[h=3]MICHAEL JORDAN[/h]Michael Jordan is the best player that has ever played the game. There are still some people who would rank Wilt or Kareem ahead of MJ, but for most people, His Airness is still the best guy ever to play basketball. And while his teammates probably adore him for all the titles he brought them, some stories have surfaced over the years of Jordan not exactly being the best teammate around.
Due to his insane competitive spirit, Jordan often berated his teammates, most famously Kwame Brown in his years with the Wizards. People say that Jordan literally ruined the young man’s career by constantly criticizing him and pointing out every little thing he did wrong.
On one occasion, MJ also punched Steve Kerr, an overall nice guy and one of the best coaches in the game right now. However, he did not only punch little guys. According to Kerr, at one practice, Jordan punched Will Perdue, a 7-foot-1 mountain of a man who had to be restrained by half the Bulls so he could not retaliate. MJ was a dick.

And btw, Kobe, Michael and KG probably all three in Top 10 of worst teammates and all because of one reason - their ultimate desire to win. When you see it as nothing else matter but the win, everyone that doesn't share that approach... it's very hard not to hate from their pov...
They also obviously crazy competitive, as Scal told about KG's and Baby Davis arm wrestling...

The greatest players usually don't make the greatest teammates, or coaches later on. They're freaky and flaky.

Great quarterbacks seem to be an exception to the great = bad teammate rule. Usually they're extolled as great teammates, and the chumps and busts are often painted as locker room cancers. But then you do have your Josh McCowns. Never a bad word said about the guy, but prolific loser.

Great quarterbacks seem to be an exception to the great = bad teammate rule. Usually they're extolled as great teammates, and the chumps and busts are often painted as locker room cancers. But then you do have your Josh McCowns. Never a bad word said about the guy, but prolific loser.
I would think this would be true because a quarterback is so dependent on others for his success. Football is the ultimate team game.

You missing your johnny football avy, tip? I guess with baseball season about to start it's time for chief wahoo to be brought back.

You missing your johnny football avy, tip? I guess with baseball season about to start it's time for chief wahoo to be brought back.

My avys are completely in BAR's hands now, but as soon as an Indian does something embarrassing this season, I'll trust him to make an appropriate switch.

What a dick. That's just some downright douche bag shit.

Which part?

The taping obviously or the douche that is cheating on his wife(yes, I get that athletes all do this and prolly 50% of the public in general--male or female)

Are we forgetting that when Kobe was being interviewed by police, for the rape he admitted to committing later, that he completely threw Shaq under the bus?

That is another level of bad teammate.

What about the countless number of guys banging teammates' wives/gf's? Have to think that's worse in the grand scheme of things...

What about the countless number of guys banging teammates' wives/gf's? Have to think that's worse in the grand scheme of things...

This was my answer too

hmmmm

Tony Parker comes to mind. Slept with one of the Berry's wives a few years back if I recall.

Are we forgetting that when Kobe was being interviewed by police, for the rape he admitted to committing later, that he completely threw Shaq under the bus?

That is another level of bad teammate.

yeah how about that shit
totally forgot
pretty much the same thing Russell did minus the video

It prompted the greatest hip hop song of all time, Shaq's "Tell Me How My Ass Tastes".

This was my answer too

hmmmm

Tony Parker comes to mind. Slept with one of the Berry's wives a few years back if I recall.
Seems to happen a lot in hockey for some reason. Plus, the Expos fired their GM years ago because he was sleeping with the owner's wife, LOL.

My favourite is still Jimmy Jackson and Jason Kidd fighting over Toni Braxton.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">hmmm i see D Angelo Russell is trending... I actually liked his film. Thanks bro.</p>&mdash; IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) <a href="https://twitter.com/IGGYAZALEA/status/715080842138103808">March 30, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yao Ming into the Hall of Fame. Good for him, f'ing loved Yao.

No, not a bad teammate at all, actually a great one from all accounts, just that the in game is dead these days.

Kobe and MJ, even KJ, are tough to put at the top of a bad teammate list simply for the reason they won titles. Guys that were just as bad as them with how they treated their teammates, but didn't win anything at all, should be the worst. The traits that made them bad teammates made them THE alpha male, great leaders, and winners. Their teammates got over the poor treatment pretty quickly when they realized they'd be acquiring jewelry at a much higher rate than the rest of their peers.

Jeff Kent has to get a few mentions here. Even the guy who's probably my favorite athlete of all time, Barry Bonds, has to get a nod or two.

He was so talented. Dude had the best arm in the league anytime he was on a roster. Even when he was 36, or 38, or 62.

He didn't do much with that talent, but he was damn good.
Think I asked you before, but who was the Bills QB that got released after admitting he didn't know the playbook? That's sure to instill a lot of confidence in your teammates...

Think I asked you before, but who was the Bills QB that got released after admitting he didn't know the playbook? That's sure to instill a lot of confidence in your teammates...

Billy Joe Hobert

This was my answer too

hmmmm

Let me introduce you and others to the Terry family of English football

John, the talented one, slept with his best friend and teammates girlfriend

Paul, less talented plays the the lower leagues, slept with a teammates wife, said teammate then killed himself

Let me introduce you and others to the Terry family of English football

John, the talented one, slept with his best friend and teammates girlfriend

Paul, less talented plays the the lower leagues, slept with a teammates wife, said teammate then killed himself

oh here we are

its a run away

he's also a racist, for many that would be number 1 but for him its an oh by the way

also on 9/11 he and some others were drunk and made fun of Americans at a bar in Heathrow

Back