The Weather Thread -- Week 11

Is that wind for real In Buffalo tonight??? Anyone from the area, love to hear some real time weather reports. Midweek MACtion affairs are always a bit unpredictable but I trust the numbers even in the MAC. If the wind is for real I know what side of the total I will be on, no brainer

I'm seeing 26mph sustained for entire game, obviously gusts will be nuts

We were up at the falls near Buffalo and exposed areas it was kind of hard to walk.

The stadium is inland about 10 miles so the worst of the wind won't be as bad with nothing around, but it is pretty damn windy. Will turn the news on.

windgusts_full.jpg

I'll be at the stadium soon. The wind isn't supposed to die down until well after midnight. I will see if I can post something from my phone.

Southgoal posts swaying constant in the wind. North goal posts not as much, move a little at the top except when gusting.

Wind comes from sw, mostly west. Grandstand seems to block most of that. Wind appears to go s to n on the field. Balls throw sideways drift a lot. Just saw Woody throw a 40 Pass that was there but dropped. Jackson throwing into wind ok.

Open between grandstand and ga ez section leads to more wind. Doubt anyone will att fgs going into the south ez.

It's the gusts that pose the most problem. A tables are blowing over on the sideline now. UB made an xpt on south goalpost.

just live bet a lil' on the under 61'. Already got over 44 for more, just for the fukk of it...

Man -7 buffalo looks good for 2nd half. And they have the wind on there side in 3rd quarter. Kent st can’t do anything

Was going through some of the games last night, lots of warm weather teams going to be cold this weekend. The coldest looks like FSU 25-27 degrees in South Bend, USF 26-29 degrees in Cincy, and maybe the coldest when factoring wind chill is Baylor 27 degrees with 14 mph winds for a feels like of 16 degrees! Clemson will be cold in Chestnut Hill, 38-39 degrees, but they aren't the coldest.

Them southern boys ain't going to be happy today.

Was going through some of the games last night, lots of warm weather teams going to be cold this weekend. The coldest looks like FSU 25-27 degrees in South Bend, USF 26-29 degrees in Cincy, and maybe the coldest when factoring wind chill is Baylor 27 degrees with 14 mph winds for a feels like of 16 degrees! Clemson will be cold in Chestnut Hill, 38-39 degrees, but they aren't the coldest.

Them southern boys ain't going to be happy today.
Waco sits on a prairie with winds not uncommon and "relatively" cold Texas winters. Its not Iowa cold, true, but I don't know that it will affect them. Its 40 degrees in Waco now and lows in high 20s predicted for this week. I agree its colder than usual Waco weather today in their game, but I don't see it being foreign to Bears. FWIW

Back