The Usual please

reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
Wrote some brief thoughts in the Discussion thread about this game I am on. I've watched lots of Hornets basketball this year and they are on fire with Ely and Bowen back on the bench. B-Jax is out but really he is hit or miss, more often the latter. The Trailblazers will be playing their 7th game in 11 days, they may just want to get home at this point. The Hornets have grabbed the lead in the division and fans are definitely beginning to recognize that we do have a good basketball team. We don't sell out, we don't pack the arena, but the staff is trying to get the fans into it on a nightly basis and the fans have finally started to respond over the past several weeks. You won't get this information from a nationally televised game, there are none so I feel it's a HUGE factor that we are starting to gain some home court prescience. I'm sure the players are playing to get Byron Scott as the Western Conference All-Star coach and there is the fact it is in New Orleans. We've got to keep getting wins right now while other teams are struggling a bit as well.

So give me some Hornets -7 for 3 Units. Bought the hook, should've done this yesterday night. When BM releases Quarter lines I think I'll be hopping on the 3Q, can't place any 2H bets since I'll be at the game but definitely think we come out strong the 2H and break the game open then, may be a fight in the 1H.

And the Suns need to lose.

like the 3q bet idea,I'm going to wait till the half and just take the ml for time being, gl.

I know they have been solid in the third but recently they have been solid in the fourth as well. Local paper started those quarter to quarter reviews and the team just has become a second half monster. :cheers:

thanks scraps, bol to you too.

Trueblue - good idea. if it's a close game at half then I'd definitely grab the Hornets in the 2H. -350 is a bit much for a ML though huh?

tuck - definitely been better lately finishing games out, keeping up the intensity. Everyone is logging minutes now, its pretty crazy. my only reservation is that portland is better than the teams we've played lately and so if it comes down to the same situation in past games, i'd be scared of a backdoor on a 4th quarter bet. what paper do you get with quarter to quarter reviews?

Adding:

3Q New Orleans Hornets -2 (-115) for 3 Units

I am a massive Trailblazers fan, but what you say is true... the boys have been on the road for what seems like years, and all they want to do is get back home...

I think it will be a DD win for the Hornets... They are tops

thanks for the info tuck, never realized

thanks marlo, definitely did

dhoodle - your trailblazers came out dominating, gave us a scare early on. I was glad to see our bench play the way they did tonight though, we need them to continue that if we expect to keep up this play.

Back