The Travelers Championship

alangrrbs

Pretty much a regular
Starting with European Tour...

Andy Sullivan ov Sergio Garcia

Sergio has good course history here…I don’t care. Since his baby, he’s missed 5 cuts and his best finish is 70th. He was terrible again last week at the US Open. Andy Sullivan has been really good recently. 5th, 35th, 3rd, 7th, 21st. And the craziest part is Andy Sullivan is +120.

Brooks Koepka ov Rory McIroy

I’m not worried about Koepka falling off after winning the US Open. We went over stats before about big name guys coming off of a win. They’re pretty strong coming off wins, and the last 3 tournaments they’ve played in together, Koepka has beat him twice, and a tie. In in the two wins, McIlroy missed the cut. Rory has only played here once, finished 17th, Koepka played here in 2016 and finished 9th. Rory was really bad last week, I don’t see one week making him better than Koepka.

Patrick Reed ov Jordan Spieth

Give me the better golfer right now, and that’s Patrick Reed. We’ve been saying for a while, there’s something wrong with Spieth, and look at his last 5 finishes. 41st, 21st, 32nd, missed cut, missed cut. Meanwhile in head to head matchups this year Patrick Reed is 5-2 against Spieth!!! So Reed has been better the whole year than Spieth, and Spieth is in the middle of a bad stretch…I love this bet.

Jhonnathan Vegas ov Andrew Landry

You keep giving me matchups involving random winners who suck after they win…I’ll keep taking them. Here’s Landry’s finishes since his win (broken record) MC, WD, 67, MC, 65. Awful. And Landry has played here once, and missed the cut. Jhonnathan Vegas has made 5 cuts in a row, and 9 out of his last 10 including 41st last week at the US Open. Bot great course history, but he’s made 3 out of 5 cuts here.

Rory Sabbatini ov Ollie Shneiderjans

We’ve made some good money this year betting on Sabbatini, hoping to continue this week. Sabbati straight up against Schneiderjans is 6-0 the last 6 times they’ve played in the same tournament. Scheiderjans has finished ahead of Rory Sabbatini 2 times…back in January and the first week of February. Sabbatini has also not missed any cuts this year on tour, and his last 5 finishes 4 are top 30, 2 are top 20, so he’s been not only making cuts but doing well. Ollie Shenanigans hasn’t been great recently. Two top 30 finishes in 2018…again back in January and the first week ov February. Ollie has never played here.

Vaughn Taylor ov Ryan Palmer

Palmer started off the year strong. in January finishing 20th and 2nd. But then it all fell apart. 7 missed cuts out of the last 11 tournaments., no top 20 finishes. Vaughn Taylor has been surprisingly good. Three missed cuts out of 13 tournaments played. And Head to head against Ryan Palmer, Taylor is 5-2 this year including 3 wins the last 3 tournaments. No advantage course history wise between these two.

will be a GOOD week IF you do half as well as at the US Open last week, Andy. WITH you on Brooks Koepka and "Fat Pat" Reed this week for the reasons stated. gonna stay OFF the Sullivan play just because of Sergio's record in this tourney. my best in the BMW International are (bet return)

Matt Wallace -110 over Chris Wood (55/105) (as much against Wood as on "WALL-E")
Lucas Bjerragaard even over Thomas Peiters (50/100) (same as "WALL-E" vs Wood)

still thinking about these three
Jeunghun Wang +110 over Seung-Su Han
Jorge Campillo -115 over Eddie Pepperell
Adrian Otaegui -115 over Martin Kaymer (I have 50-1 "to win" bets on both "George" and "Yo Adrian" along with some other high odds "cats & dogs")

:shake:

went ahead and HIT the Wang, Campillo and Otaegui plays, Andy. besides Koepka over McIlroy and Reed over Spieth also did Emiliano Grillo -110 over Kyle Stanley, Chez Reavie +110 over Kevin Streelman and Xander Schauffele +125 over Patrick Cantlay :)

Round #1 afternoon
all small
Garnett over SW kim
Cink over Hadwin
Casey over Stanley a lot of risk tho
Furyk over Cantlay
Bryan over Mcgirt

DAMN!!! NOT a good start. "Fat Pat" Reed -105 [+2] over Jordan Spieth [-7] AND Brooks Koepka +110 [-2] over Rory McIlroy [-6] after the 1st round. freeking Spieth tied for the lead with Zack Johnson :golffrustrated:

went ahead and HIT the Wang, Campillo and Otaegui plays, Andy. besides Koepka over McIlroy and Reed over Spieth also did Emiliano Grillo -110 over Kyle Stanley, Chez Reavie +110 over Kevin Streelman and Xander Schauffele +125 over Patrick Cantlay :)

GLAD I hit Jeunghun Wang [+4] for [+6] CUT over Seung-Su Han [+4] for [+7] CUT WIN and Jorge Campillo [+3] for [even] over Eddie Pepperell <<DQ>> WIN BUT "Yo Adrian" [+1] for [+2] getting clipped by the Kaymer [-4] for [-4] :confused:

My Travelers plays this week are a MESS :mad:

have you looked at any early British Open odds, Andy ???

WOW!!! "stinky poo poo" ME this week @ Travelers. "Fat Pat" Reed, "X" Schauffele and Chez Reavie ALL CUT losers after the 2nd round and Brooks Koepka four back of Rory (what was that about do NOT bet a players after a WIN ???) ONLY thing with a chance Grillo over Stanley both [-4]. did "Fat Pat" and "X" REALLY get 4th and tied 6th last week @ Shinnecock ??? :golffrustrated:

WOW!!! "stinky poo poo" ME this week @ Travelers. "Fat Pat" Reed, "X" Schauffele and Chez Reavie ALL CUT losers after the 2nd round and Brooks Koepka four back of Rory (what was that about do NOT bet a players after a WIN ???) ONLY thing with a chance Grillo over Stanley both [-4]. did "Fat Pat" and "X" REALLY get 4th and tied 6th last week @ Shinnecock ??? :golffrustrated:

The stats after a major are actually not that bad... I meant to link an article in here...

I got Hossler this week for a peanut but not too happy with his putting or how he regressed yesterday...

But,right in it.

Back