the sickest fan gesture ever.

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
fishfancopy.jpg

I'm lost for words.

he's a young punk with a couple beers in him - he's just a fkn idiot

I think he deserves to be beat up. There are some things you don't joke with. Some things that are bigger than fucking basketball.

right on - a good bitch slap would embarrass the fuck out of him for life

I hope it just came out that way on the pic, and the guy didn't really do that. Did he really think Fish would see that anyway..

maybe he yelled to get his attention, maybe he just did it for the other fans to look cool, I don't have a clue.

I just hope he had something in his eye and did a grimmace to go with it, and didn't do this to flame Fisher.
If he did, I honestly think he deserves to be shot. It's a little girl you sick fuck. A little girl going through hell, and this fuck is using this as a punch line in a joke.

I wasn't being literal.

But I believe he deserves to be beaten up if he's mocking someone being ill. This wasn't a comedy central roast (not that I would have understood the gesture even if it was), it was a basketball game.

derek fisher respects the jazz. the jazz respect derek fisher. the fan should embrace him not treat him with any malice IMO. boos, gestures etc. very classless. lost for words. i don't want to say he deserves to be shot or beaten up. let's just hope he gets what he deserves.

I really wasn't being literal with that shooting thing :D I would beat him up though, even though I'm not usually prone to solving things that way, I would do it here.

Id be bitter if I lived in Utah also

You should get out more often. I'm guessing you've never been west of the Mississippi. I was just in Pittsburgh 3 days ago. Nice city. The state not so much. I'll take being bitter in Utah all day.

By the way I love the Pirates stadium. Great setting.

derek fisher respects the jazz. the jazz respect derek fisher. the fan should embrace him not treat him with any malice IMO. boos, gestures etc. very classless. lost for words. i don't want to say he deserves to be shot or beaten up. let's just hope he gets what he deserves.

I think the fan is a complete and total jackass. What's getting lost in this whole Jazz booing Fisher thing is that he is a Laker. The Jazz fans have an inferiority complex with the Lakers. It's been that way forever. Laker fans are a dime a dozen in Utah. Half of the state of Utah is from LA. So Fisher puts on a Laker jersey he's going to get booed. I 100% gurantee that if he would have gone to the Horents he'd get loud ovations every introduction. The day he plays for another team or retires and returns to Utah for a game he'll get a thunderous ovation. Nobody hates Derek Fisher because he left Utah to get help for his little girl. It's all about him being a Laker.

I think the fan is a complete and total jackass. What's getting lost in this whole Jazz booing Fisher thing is that he is a Laker. The Jazz fans have an inferiority complex with the Lakers. It's been that way forever. Laker fans are a dime a dozen in Utah. Half of the state of Utah is from LA. So Fisher puts on a Laker jersey he's going to get booed. I 100% gurantee that if he would have gone to the Horents he'd get loud ovations every introduction. The day he plays for another team or retires and returns to Utah for a game he'll get a thunderous ovation. Nobody hates Derek Fisher because he left Utah to get help for his little girl. It's all about him being a Laker.

I can respect and completely understand this.

Hopefully the piece of shit was drunk and doesn't know better. It doesn't give him an excuse but I've seen a lot of drunk people (mostly at football games) do stupid stuff. Either way, he's a fucken loser.

is this the in game? lakers playing like shit. and they are only down 2. 10-1 run go fakeshow! damn three by deron.

he could have been licking & sucking his b/f's cock to his right while the game slowed for the FTs and he came early and got jizz in his eye

this guy is a complete a-hole. i guess jazz fans would have liked to see him sign with the clippers. he would have a lot more time on his hands

If it were the Philly fans who were booing Fisher, the whole city would be getting eviscerated on a 24 hour basis by everybody on ESPN

but since its Utah, it gets mentioned maybe once and then its a 'well its just a rivalry with the lakers'

bullshit...the fans are scum for booing fisher

^^^^^^^

good point. seriuously if the jazz organization has any class they will ban this a-hole from game 6. you just don't need morons like that in this case, i mean, it's a kid we're talking about here. a kid with cancer, and this guy thinks that's funny. all we need is for fisher to go after that guy and if he did, would you blame him. i wouldn't one bit, i wouldn't even suspend him. and it certainly would NOT be an act of thuggery, just defending your family.

Damn I didn't know his daughter had cancer. May she get well soon
Yeah, thats why he missed some games last year in playoffs and was communting days of games..only hospitals he could really use are in LA and NY I believe..hence his return to the Lakers this season.

The guy is a complete jerkoff. He reminds me of oklahoma sooner fans that always have to resort to "mom jokes" when we run into them at the red river shoot-out every year. ridiculous.

On a different note , UTAH is a beautiful state with very nice people in it. Unfortunately , I do not get to go there as often as one would like but I think some folks are pretty misguided with their views about that state.

BTW I wonder if the same guy takes a hand and covers his Arsehole every time kobe shoots a free throw ( which is every time an opponent is within six inches of touching him ). Now THAT would be funny.

Back