Hoping to reach Somali by Saturday,

Straight Plays:

Florida Marlins +105 - Risking 50.00 to win 52.50

KC Royals -120 - Risking 120.00 to win 100.00

Arizona DBacks -125 - Risking 93.80 to win 75.00

Pittsburgh Pirates +170 - Risking 35.00 to win 59.50

Cleveland Cavaliers -12.5 - Risking 110.00 to win 100.00

Total @ Risk: $408.8

Not even really interested in any of the afternoon games but will post em if I decide on anything in the morning watching these

:cheers::cheers: all aboooooooard the slaaaappp ship!!!! I for one can't pick dog shit from cow shit right now...way to go on the parlays tonight...i'll grab my beer and bitches im along for the ride.

Whoever made the tag please reveal yourself so I can constantly harass, belittle, and potentially run you off this site with tears streaming down the face due to a 20 year old proving to be better at everything than you. No I haven't sucked Sammys dong but for his loyal followers I have been educated on the flow, just so you know.

Chong - glad to see you aboard the ship, we need Navy SEALS like you to get the job done,

Hopefully your Royals come through, 1-0 in the 4th right now, not too many hits but hopefully we can get Washburns PC up, hopefully we're a couple of the few that cash in on the Kaufmann Stadium cash cow we've got this year...JUST KEEP FARNSWORTH OUT OF THE CLOSE GAMES!!!

Anyways Arizona is -122 now and I am adding,

30.50 to win 25.00 on Arizona Diamondbacks ML
(making it to win 100 total on them, just like Royals),

Hopefully you can see this Chong (I hate adding it 15 minutes before tip cause I know some won't even see, but I'm just keeping it small) - That Marlins play was tough to take, but I think we can make up that 50 here, and I do have a hunch tonight could be the night the Dodgers streak comes to and end...more thoughts later though, I'm off to the pool

(And this ship ride ends Friday night - possibly Saturday during the day...so get in while you can, the goal is to post 2k worth of winners by then)

Youve been "educated" on Sammy's dong's flow?

Now Im getting a little older and not up on all the new slang and what not but the way I read this (and I mean, hey, theres a chance I could be a little offbase here...) is that Sammy gave you a facial...

Good Luck on the plays, bro

santamaria.jpg

Dunno man I honestly just write/ramble whatever the hell I want before posting my plays
laugh.gif

It's good for a PM or two or nice conversation piece on AIM

Well, it wasn't me, Joe enjoys the use of a good apostrophe.

But that is a nice ship. Go get 'em, Capt. Make 'em walk the plank.

Though, I suppose that could be interpreted the wrong way as well.

Youve been "educated" on Sammy's dong's flow?

Now Im getting a little older and not up on all the new slang and what not but the way I read this (and I mean, hey, theres a chance I could be a little offbase here...) is that Sammy gave you a facial...

Good Luck on the plays, bro

:36_11_6::36_11_6:

See Smoke,

I had maybe 15 views, 3 replies before I posted that nonsense,

Now I have 200+ views and 11 replies,

And don't think the big wigs off shore don't monitor my progress, I saw Marlins -106 when I woke up :eek:

Fuck.

You guys can see who left tags?

south-park-20090420000414392_640w.bmp

*Goes to delete all the ones he's made thinking they were anonymous*

*Goes to delete all the ones he's made thinking they were anonymous*

:36_11_6:

I was just messing with you man. I know who left it cause they told me.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Did Aviles mess up the double play Chong? I turned off my MLB.tv a minute ago and saw the error get posted on Sportsline,

EDIT - YES, got out of the jam! Huge...now I can leave happy, DBacks went down 1-2-3 so lets do the same Danny Haren

Enjoy the sun, Capt. Wear sunscreen, that glare off the water can toast you up good if you're not careful.

Yes, I just told Capt. to use protection. Yes, I'm aware of the irony.

=)

AFTERNOON MLB PLAYS:

RED SOX/INDIANS UNDER 10 (even - why didn't I take 10.5 earlier?) - Risking 50.00 to win 50.00

NEW YORK YANKEES RL -1.5 (+110) - Risking 50.00 to win 55.00

MINNESOTA TWINS ML (-110) - Risking 110.00 to win 100.00

MINNESOTA TWINS RL -1.5 (+140) - Risking 50.00 to win 70.00

*Might play Nationals, still thinking...pretty sure ML for atleast 50, maybe 75, maybe 100...want to see lineup, but I'll look for it midway through these games, game isn't til 7pm, possibly 100 ML, 50 Alternate RL @ +210)

Man I'm gettin pissed off with over unders I should've taken 1st 5 cause I was cappin the 10 @ Sowers n Wake...oh well, learning every day

Adding,

Nationals +135 - Risking 50.00 to win 67.50

Nationals -1.5 +210 - Risking 50.00 to win 105.00

Back