the second coming...i'll keep you aprised...NBA Saturday

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

On Friday Ivy died...tommorow, he will rise again...in fufillment of the scriptures...tonight Nextpac gives up 3 winners:

07-08 NBA Season 5-6 (-$490)...creeping back up the ladder

Chicago +6.5 (550 to win 500)...got a good line, i was going 300 till i got the extra half point

New York -5 (220 to win 200)...marbury's back and they comeback from last night with 3000 screaming fans at MSG slightly behind them

New York/Chicago OVER 189 (330 to win 330)...just because

I just got two words for you haters...............................SUCK IT!!!!!!!!

when i saw you in this thread...i thought i was gonna get a lecture on blasphemy....nice to know some conservatives understand the concept of humor still

when i saw you in this thread...i thought i was gonna get a lecture on blasphemy....nice to know some conservatives understand the concept of humor still

would you like a lecture on blasphemy?

I'm sure I can prepare one. I can even include BRIMSTONE!

<--insert amaechi comment here-->

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

what i cannot get across to killa (justin)...my best friend of my entire life is that the church isn't about fire and brimstone anymore

No it's not a parlay. How could it be a parlay if it's 330/300? He's on the over in NY. Obviously. Look at the number, 189. It's not even close to the total in Chicago. Given the two possibilities, wouldn't the logical conclusion be that it must be the game in which the posted total is exactly what he played, as opposed to the Chicago game, in which the posted total is 183 and not even close? I am always puzzled by questions like that.

:tiphat:

Last edited:
Back