The season starts for me (Saturday)

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
First official play this year for me.

Nets -2 (1.93 @ Pinnacle) 5 units

I love the spot, and that's basically why I've skipped these first couple of days. The Nets are coming off a HUGE loss against Toronto, they got owned, killed, completely dominated, lost by almost 40 points. At home. Now they're playing a team that won last night as a huge dog, and the obvious play would be the Sixers, right? They're even getting the points and are obviously a tad bit better as far as season start is concerned.
Nah, I'll lay a few points here. I know Dalembert can be a beast but I think Krstic gives him fits and the Nets stroll by winning the battle on the perimeter. They should step up big tonight.
In case Krstic does a good job (which I think he will) I think Carter and Jefferson will be able to insert themselves closer to the basket which opens up Philly's D basically. Easier said than done but I expect them to step up.

I laid 2.5. You always get the better number. :down2: Hope we cover :pillow:

great to see you posting NBA plays now satyr, BOL with the season buddy.

Ill be at the hornets/spurs game in NO this upcoming friday, if I can get a hold of a camera I'll take some pictures for you.

Don't know how I missed this one earlier. GL Satyr. I still hate you for posting Pinny lines though. :)

great to see you posting NBA plays now satyr, BOL with the season buddy.

Ill be at the hornets/spurs game in NO this upcoming friday, if I can get a hold of a camera I'll take some pictures for you.
:smiley_acbe::cheers::smiley_abcs::23_32_9:

Back