The Right Rev Ray Lewis

DaRaiders

Pretty much a regular
:puking:
Man am I fucking sick of this BS and the media can't get enough of it.
M'fer should be quoting the bible and praying for the victims and family's of those who died that night in Atlanta.
If he feels born again, as a result of being found not guilty with his boys, maybe he should have done something for those people.
Child please, this is one full of shit MF'er.

3664875_o.gif

peyton looked like he was used to it. i bet the guy is talking to god on the field constantly. such a drama queen

the state dropped the murder charges, but he was actually convicted of obstructing the investigation into the murders of the two victims. so, at best, he helped obstruct the police so they could not get convictions against the people (likely ray's buddies) who killed two people so the victims' families have to live their lives knowing that two pieces of shit killed their kids and will never be punished for the murders thanks to ray lewis who is continually celebrated by the media and the nfl.

Not to be contrarian, but I like the guy.

Ive always said this, I dont know what happened that night.

I feel bad for the victims and the families. Maybe he was just trying to get his boys outta there

Cant say I wouldnt do the same....

Not to be contrarian, but I like the guy.

Ive always said this, I dont know what happened that night.

I feel bad for the victims and the families. Maybe he was just trying to get his boys outta there

Cant say I wouldnt do the same....

I agree with this as well. I'm pretty sure Ray Ray didn't do the killing, but he did break the law by withholding info from the cops. So the guy wouldn't rat his boys out, that's a far cry from being a murderer. Again, what he did was illegal and he shouldn't have done it, but he's a 20 something dude at the time looking out for his boys. Can't say I wouldn't have done the same (I hope I wouldn't have since there was a murder involved), and not sure too many guys who would be able to say, with 100% certainty, that they wouldn't have done the same in his shoes at that specific time in his life.

I agree with this as well. I'm pretty sure Ray Ray didn't do the killing, but he did break the law by withholding info from the cops. So the guy wouldn't rat his boys out, that's a far cry from being a murderer. Again, what he did was illegal and he shouldn't have done it, but he's a 20 something dude at the time looking out for his boys. Can't say I wouldn't have done the same (I hope I wouldn't have since there was a murder involved), and not sure too many guys who would be able to say, with 100% certainty, that they wouldn't have done the same in his shoes at that specific time in his life.

Just imagine you are the father or mother of one of the guys killed that night, and then tell me how you feel about him. What if it was your child? You still feelin' the "I protect my boys" line of bullshit?

I'll say this, if the Ravens get to the Super Bowl you have to think they will get every call from the officials.....much like the gift fukkin Super Bowl that Pittsburgh was handed a few years back when Bettis was heading into retirement......

clearly though, the guy is so religious now because of the shame he feels for what he did or did not do. at least he is reformed for it, though some of it may be an act. truth is, he is currently doing more for society than most off the field, and other than roids, he isnt doing much illegal that we know of.

shall no weapon against him prosper

Just imagine you are the father or mother of one of the guys killed that night, and then tell me how you feel about him. What if it was your child? You still feelin' the "I protect my boys" line of bullshit?
Not to answer for him, but pretend like you have twin sons. Or three boys(sons). Imagine that. Would you want your sons to just leave one brother there?(Let us not do the "I raise em right thing" pleaae either. We all try/do) I feel for the families, the victims, etc. And life ain't fair. You are old enough to know that.

He had an all star defense team, but the prosecution also botched the case up.

I consider my friends and family the same. I have gotten friends/family outta scenes that coulda netted them some bing time. It is a reaction. To take care of your own. I remember gettin some friends and family out of a fight where there were injuries....we left. I drove away. Got them out quickly.

I get what folks say, raiders believer me. I just think there was more to this one, and that in a rushed moment many would react the same.

I say with confidence however: rushed, drunk, high, sober, etc. I get my "boys" out of there. Just how it is:shake:

I'll say this, if the Ravens get to the Super Bowl you have to think they will get every call from the officials.....much like the gift fukkin Super Bowl that Pittsburgh was handed a few years back when Bettis was heading into retirement......

That game was sickening, and I bet you're right. Ravens win this Sunday they win the Bowl, no doubt.

2 more weeks of this crap, ugh. Anyone else notice he didn't start his prayer service until he was in the middle of the field and surrounded by the press. What a phoney.

Joe Public loves a thread like this. Wonder why he is not in here with his opinion? Oh, this is about Ray and not Timmy. Cool. #KeepingWithTheNarrative

Did Ray Ray rub you the wrong way:confused2:

i love Ray Lewis the football player, but your elevator doesn't go all the way to the Penthouse floor if you think Ray and his bombastic approach to talking about our Lord and Saviour AFTER he was implicated in the murder of two human beings still rubs people the wrong way. Forgive them if they feel he is trying to still prove himself to others after all these years.

Not to mention there is an extremely high probability you would feel the same way if your location said something other than 'Baltimore'. Please do not bother telling me or anyone else differently concerning this specific post.

Not to mention there is an extremely high probability you would feel the same way if your location said something other than 'Baltimore'. Please do not bother telling me or anyone else differently concerning this specific post.

:shocked:Umm yea, Philadelphia Eagles fan here! But for the change in server, you'd see my avatar as such. I don't know what's he's done, just a fan of his game:shake:

i love Ray Lewis the football player, but your elevator doesn't go all the way to the Penthouse floor if you think Ray and his bombastic approach to talking about our Lord and Saviour AFTER he was implicated in the murder of two human beings still rubs people the wrong way. Forgive them if they feel he is trying to still prove himself to others after all these years.
I give 2 shits about whoever that dude is:puking:

What Ray is doing is a stroke of genius actually. He has the media promoting his new career "Pay to Pray with Ray".
Dude is going to make boatloads on the motivational speaking and church circut.

The people he killed are from my city...Those guys' kids and families are all f'ed up from what he did. Though they werent the greatest people before, they are really doing some crazy things now.

Back