The Ravens Have Cancelled Practice Today

Fantasy leagues worldwide prepared to be wrecked when they cancel this....especially if it happens after Seattle/Philly kickoff

My commish told everyone to text him their backup players to any Steeler or Raven players in their lineup. If game was cancelled, they would use the backups texted.

That's a good idea but I think it's too late in the game to start doing that....Bills/Titans earlier this year was same spot and teams had to decide whether to risk it or not.

Only way its cancelled is if there are enough positive tests today to lead NFL to believe the outbreak is ongoing and playing would put the opponent at risk of starting their own outbreak. Don't ask how many that would take. NFL went into full greed mode. Peter King has it noted in his story today:

On Sunday, the NFL began emphasizing with its media partners a memo sent from Roger Goodell to teams on Oct. 13 that said, basically, that the league would play games if enough warm bodies were available to fill the uniforms and an internal-team contagion wasn’t in progress. “Medical considerations and government directives will be paramount in determining when a game should be postponed,” the directive to all teams from Goodell said. “In light of the substantial additional roster flexibility in place for this season, absent medical considerations, games will not be postponed or rescheduled simply to avoid roster issues caused by injury or illness affecting multiple players, even within a position group.”

This is really starting to get super scary and not super stupid at all.
If Im the NFL and it looks like its happening now, spread games out that need to be moved off of Sunday. If they want to power through this season with only 5 games left, they'll need to spread games into Wednesday which is great for us unless its Detroit vs Houston. Fuck that was ugly.

If Im the NFL and it looks like its happening now, spread games out that need to be moved off of Sunday. If they want to power through this season with only 5 games left, they'll need to spread games into Wednesday which is great for us unless its Detroit vs Houston. Fuck that was ugly.
The fact that the NFL made all of Denver QBs quarantine while none of them are actually sick says it all.

It's all fake and stupid.

"Conact tracing"
"Science"
"Obey"

You think a 3:10 start would be better to get more daylight?
Lol. They obviously want to get the game over earlier and get them out of town. Short weeks are bad enough.
It feels like the window is closing with this virus spreading and the NFL is jamming every team into it.

Lol. They obviously want to get the game over earlier and get them out of town. Short weeks are bad enough.
It feels like the window is closing with this virus spreading and the NFL is jamming every team into it.
Utah had it right, nbc needs to over by 8 est so the christmas tree lighting can start

Nothing to do with getting them out

So I have a WWYD dilemma now. I'm up 3 and my opponent has Gus Edwards in his lineup. With Dobbins and Ingram potentially backup that could put me in a position to win, which would basically lock me up a playoff spot.

The problem is Snell and McFarland are both still available on Waivers. So my opponent could easily switch out if he realizes Edwards isn't going to get many carries.

My problem is this: I have Big Ben on my bench this week, although I just traded for him to be my starter down the stretch. I could theoretically drop him tonight, pick up Snell, then drop Snell tomorrow and pick up McFarland, essentially locking my opponent into Edwards (a good chance this would work).

However, that leaves me scrambling to get Ben back on the wire next week. On top of that, I'm already down to 1 WR with Fuller suspended and Moore hurt/on bye. So I need to make a move there too. Also I'd like to snag Booker as a Jacobs handcuff. So I'm looking at a bunch of moves, where if somehow Gus does get 3 I'm in a must win position.

SO WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

1) Start the Snell/McFarland moves and drop my starting QB
2) Hope my opponent isn't paying attention and leaves Gus in the lineup (a possibility, he could've take Snell anytime since Conner went COVID)
3) Suck it up and get ready for Week 13.
4) Get a life

So I have a WWYD dilemma now. I'm up 3 and my opponent has Gus Edwards in his lineup. With Dobbins and Ingram potentially backup that could put me in a position to win, which would basically lock me up a playoff spot.

The problem is Snell and McFarland are both still available on Waivers. So my opponent could easily switch out if he realizes Edwards isn't going to get many carries.

My problem is this: I have Big Ben on my bench this week, although I just traded for him to be my starter down the stretch. I could theoretically drop him tonight, pick up Snell, then drop Snell tomorrow and pick up McFarland, essentially locking my opponent into Edwards (a good chance this would work).

However, that leaves me scrambling to get Ben back on the wire next week. On top of that, I'm already down to 1 WR with Fuller suspended and Moore hurt/on bye. So I need to make a move there too. Also I'd like to snag Booker as a Jacobs handcuff. So I'm looking at a bunch of moves, where if somehow Gus does get 3 I'm in a must win position.

SO WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

1) Start the Snell/McFarland moves and drop my starting QB
2) Hope my opponent isn't paying attention and leaves Gus in the lineup (a possibility, he could've take Snell anytime since Conner went COVID)
3) Suck it up and get ready for Week 13.
4) Get a life

Just knowing I made you waste 15 minutes of your life reading that and looking up the meaning of the big words makes it all worthwhile.....
If you have 4 weeks needing 1 win to lock up a playoff spot. Wouldn't risk losing a qb, to block a move your opponent might not even make

If you have 4 weeks needing 1 win to lock up a playoff spot. Wouldn't risk losing a qb, to block a move your opponent might not even make
Next week is the last week before playoffs, but I see your point. Will be a dog next week but who knows. Plus Edwards could still get 30 yards.

Ravens can get game suspended but Broncos have to play with fake contact tracing and no QBs.

Losers like Orlovsky and everybody that blames QBs that werent even sick for doing something wrong.

Orlovsky is dirt. Exact ESPN scum we are used to by now.

Fuck your plandemic.

Take off your muzzle.

You look like a mental patient

Ravens had two more positives today, one player and one staffer, but because the team didn't find out until they were already on the flight to Pittsburgh, the NFL decided that the science now says they're good to go with no threat of spread. Go figure.

Ravens had two more positives today, one player and one staffer, but because the team didn't find out until they were already on the flight to Pittsburgh, the NFL decided that the science now says they're good to go with no threat of spread. Go figure.
spit.gif

What a joke. If that were the Pats or Saints the NFL would be taking away draft picks like it's going out of style.

Money talks

"The Ravens will be tested again Wednesday before the game with point-of-care tests that return results within 30 minutes and are viewed by the league as more accurate than the point-of-care tests that were used earlier in the season. If the point-of-care tests are negative, the game is on, a source told Schefter."

Under like thunder...

Steelers put Pouncey on COVID list. NFL train keeps rolling.

Big hit to Steelers run game (what little they have) and the one strength the Ravens still have in their front 7 is interior blitz pressure. Ravens DBs are still intact. I don't see a whole lot of scoring unless the defenses are setting the table with turnovers.

Back