The Quest (Sat 02/10/07) "The Extended Experience"

• Thread starter Thread starter PooPooStinks
  • Start date Start date
P

PooPooStinks

Still capping tonights card....
I have decided I will have a great night tonight!

Leans thus far:
Den/Mil OVER 208.8, Char/Hou UNDER 183, NYK+7, Sea-4, Sac/Sea OVER 205

Be back later with plays that make "The Quest"...

MTD "Quest" Record:
17-14-1 Sides & Totals
1-9 Parlays
+3.36 Units

Guys I know this is the NBA forum...
But I have found a gem for CBB that is about to go...
It is the biggest play of the year thus far for me so I am gonna add it in "The Quest"

Hofstra/G. Mason OVER 128.5 6 Units
Hofstra will impose their uptempo will and G.M. has proven it will run with teams on occasion lately.
This number is about 15 points too low IMO.
Get on it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it looks like another NUT UNDER when I get out big on a game.
Hofstra has had an 8 minute drought without a FG and G.M. has had a 7 minute drought.

Both teams combined have missed 9 break-away or wide-open layups thus far.
Hofstra has made 9 FG's in the first half, have shot less than 20% from 3 point land and have a 4 point lead on the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pulling%20Hair%20Out.gif

Honest to GOD these shots are wide open too.
It is like they are playing on rims that are 30% smaller than regulation or something, every shot rims out.

G.M. hasn't made a 3 ball in the entire half.

Call me stubborn...
I just don't see both of these teams missing every wide open shot they take again in the 2nd Half...
Gonna try to get some of the units back that it looks like I am going to drop on the game OVER.

Hof/G.M. OVER 66.5 2nd Half 4 Units

Wow this thing actually has a small chance of going OVER as both teams are in bonus 11 minutes left but combined have now missed 5 str8 free throws.
<!-- / message -->

Sometimes all you can do is laugh.
Neither team could make a free throw down the stretch and after all was said and done all I needed was 5 points in 50 seconds in a 4 point game.
I got 4 of course and George Mason just simply can't score as shot after shot rimmed out, then when sitting on 128 with 28 seconds left George Mason dribbles around for 14 seconds and then heave up an off balance 3 as it lands in a Hofstra players hands with 3 G.M. players around him and trying to foul, the ref swallows his whistle and allows the Hofstra player to advance the ball to the front court where at that point G.M. allows the final 10 seconds to run off (down by 8) and not foul.
I am officially the unluckiest professional gambler I have ever met hands down bar none.
Killa has nothing on me. Time after time after time when something "crazy" or "unbelievable" happens it is always against me. No way in hell I could have gotten that game to stay UNDER if I needed it to as at 66-60 with 48 seconds left G.M. shot a str8 away 3 ball that would have got the OVER...the ball went half way down and somehow popped out, they immediately foul and Hofstra makes both free throws and I then proceed to get a scoreless 30 seconds to fuck me.
It is uncanny to have this type of luck in life. I am surprised I am not dead yet by being hit by a falliing asteroid or by spontaneous combustion.
This play was so right you just don't even know. These 2 teams couldn't have shot the ball worse from the field, stripe, or 3 land and this game still lands on 128. If these 2 teams lined up 100 times this game would land on 140-145 over 90 times without question!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonights Plays Thus Far:

Orlando+6 2 Unit
Orlando ML+200 0.5 Unit to win 1 Unit
Both teams coming off a B2B, gonna take the younger legs in this one. I also feel Orlando wants to ensure they have a winning record going into the All-Star break and the big come from behind win versus Spurs last night should catipult them into a nice little run here going into next weekend. Looking for a 86-80 Orlando victory here.

There will be more to come in "The Quest".....

Also...

Orl ML+200/Mem ML+330/NYK ML+265 1 Unit to win 46.1 Units

Adding:

Den/Mil OVER 209 4.5 Units
Both teams are absolutely horrid offensively, and both coming off B2B's which should lead to no defensive movement. I need a no sweater the way this day is going, and hope to get it in this one. Looking for a big start...something like 65-60 at the half would be nice for a change.

Hey we catch another break...
Earl Boykins has come up with a abdominal strain and is now decided he can't go...
Another piece of great luck for the DEN/MIL OVER!!!!
I am officially the luckiest person on earth!!!!!!!!!!

Yep he decided to give it a go after Mil couldn't throw a BB in the ocean for the first 10 minutes. Hopefully the pace of this thing will pick up.

Adding...

Sea-3 (Hook) 2 Units
Sac/Sea OVER 207.5 2 Units
Sea-3.5/Sac-Sea OVER 207.5 1 Unit to win 2.6 Units

The "Quest"......

Is Over.

Just can't take this anymore...
Lose a 6 unit play by .5 point
Lose a 2 unit play by .5 point
Lose B.A.R.'s play by .5 point

All 3 IMO should have won easily.

Gonna end "The Quest" and take some time off.

Good Luck All

Back