The Pistons are serious...

Sweet Jesus, I just tuned in, I hope they don't hurt their foot when they take it out of the Bulls' *ss, 'cause it's pretty far up there.

I agree, they mean biz. But, I wouldn't be surprised if the Bulls win the next 2 games (*awkward*).

I agree, they mean biz. But, I wouldn't be surprised if the Bulls win the next 2 games (*awkward*).

yeah right.

the Stons are going to show Chicago and Big Ben that they can't hold a candle to Detroit.

i called it before and still believe that this may be a sweep.....i don't think detroit wants to show the baby bull any hope......

I am assuming you mean in Chicago??

yep, i mean hold home court, more or less. The next 2 are still in Chi, right?

I think people were saying the same thing last year about the Bulls. They were getting crushed by the Heat, but then came back and played well in Chi. I know this isn't the Heat, but the theme is that the Bulls play exceptional ball at home, that's all.

There's a high probability that I'm wrong, but, it's just my personal opinion that the Bulls come out and take games 3 and 4. I guess it's just me though. I'm not being vague or anything. I think they win. But, they are definitely getting crushed here.

Same, don't see how I could bet the Bulls here. Although, not sure I'd want to bet the Pistons either. I wonder if the under is worth a shot?

pistons 3Q +1.5 sounds good... they'll be sure to put the dagger in them earlier, and then some.

Back