THE PAC MAN to Dallas!!

CapTwo

Richmond Local TV Legend
Well it's finally gone down.

Cowboys have agreed in a trade to acquire pacman,
it looks as if they'll be just giving up a 4th round draft pick.

It's not set in stone yet, but it's definitely going through.

so he'll be practicing with the team and going through minicamp and such in dallas, just needs to get reinstated

free pac-man!!!!!!! :seeya::seeya::seeya:

he WOULD try to look like weezy :hang:
pacman-jones-twin.JPG

:shake:

I said above he needs to be reinstated..... but he can still practice with dallas cant he?

Nah, he can't. ESPN said that is probably the next step, then total reinstatement can happen. PacMan is looking right now just to be able to practice. The rest should come soon enough.

If this isn't a match made in heaven, I don't know what is. These two deserve each other.

Pacman is to Dallas what hemmorhoids are to an asshole.

If this isn't a match made in heaven, I don't know what is. These two deserve each other.

Pacman is to Dallas what hemmorhoids are to an asshole.

:36_11_6:

Tank Johnson.....

Pac Man...

Maurice Clarrett the future? He'll be out by 2010

'an_horse'

Dirty assed cowgirls. THeyll take anyone off the streets

3 guys suspended last year
pacman
tank
chris henry

dallas has 2 of them..all this means is that we take a WR with that 1st pick..no way jones does this without some insight with the commish..he knows that pacman will get reinstated

I just can't wait for that team to completely meltdown.

At this point I'm thinking about taking odds that there might be an actual fire involved at some point.

Hate this hate this. What are the Titans thinking?

Pacman is going to be a stud in Dallas when the Titans should have used the leverage they had and forced him to star here.

Theyre putting Pacman Jones in Dallas?

The same Pacman Jones who cant stay out of a strip club if his life depended on it?

The same Dallas with the most strip clubs in the country?

And Michael Irvin was prominently involved?

:popcorn:

Back