The No Spin Zone ***Wake Forest / Louisville***

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
Had a great day yesterday. 5-1 on the posted plays sides and totala.

Cant believe this line stayed over a TD on this one. Shake and Wake will be in this all night, AND LOUISVILLE WILL FIND THE GOING A LITTLE ROUGH. THERE IS NO QUESTION THAT THE BIRDS CAN PASS. But they lack dominance on the line - offensive and defensive. Thats where this game will be slowed down, form a scoring perspective for Louisville. The Demon Deacons will play their plodding methodical game and stay close for chance to win. I see this as a game staying under the total and a pointspread win by Shake-n-Wake.

The Plays Wake +10.5 and Under 54. (Bodog) (7 units ea.)

GLTY:shake:

For those of you who never had the chance to see the movie "Brians Song", - you must see it. Brian Piccolo was a runner for Wake Forest, and the movie tells it all.

GO WAKE!

Last edited:
G,

After seeing WF play multiple times this yr. I think you've got the right idea. I can tell you right now as I just returned from Miami and attended Fan fest, there are a ton of Louisville fans down there, I don't think I saw one WF shirt outside of the fest.

Grob is an excellent coach though he will find a way to win and Swanks 60+ yard FG should help.

just seems like everyone is on Wake tonight, liked them before tonight, but now rethinking that play.

it's been all dogs since 12-29-06

think tonight things change

hate to lay 10 but they seem to be making it very easy to take WF

I like those wake corners as well smith will pick you in the blink of an eye

actually, so carolina, auburn and now louisville have been the only 3 favs since 12-29....

i'm going to stick with the favs for awhile ..... more are due

good luck all

Back