The Natty Champ...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Bowls: 15-8-0 (+7.82)

Overall a decent Bowl 'season', fizzled out a little at the end but walking away from this crapshoot full of god-awful coaching and crooked officials with any units is a win in my books.

Definitely not a game to 'unload' on as many are. Average play for me with the pre-Bowling goal of achieving 10 units.

Notre Dame vs Alabama

The play...

Alabama -9.5 (3.15 to win 3)

Firstly, kudos to ND. The Irish had a great season and went well beyond most expectations but the fairytale run ends in Miami tonight. Unfortunately Bama will own the trenches, slowly choke the life outta this team and Saban will win another championship in a city that hates his guts. Everett Golson is no Johnny Football.

Roll Tide.

:shake:

Bowls: 15-8-0 (+7.82)

Overall a decent Bowl 'season', fizzled out a little at the end but walking away from this crapshoot full of god-awful coaching and crooked officials with any units is a win in my books.

Definitely not a game to 'unload' on as many are. Average play for me with the pre-Bowling goal of achieving 10 units.

Notre Dame vs Alabama

The play...

Alabama -9.5 (3.15 to win 3)

Firstly, kudos to ND. The Irish had a great season and went well beyond most expectations but the fairytale run ends in Miami tonight. Unfortunately Bama will own the trenches, slowly choke the life outta this team and Saban will win another championship in a city that hates his guts. Everett Golson is no Johnny Football.

Roll Tide.

With you all the way!!!

Health tonight bro, but thanks for another great season sharing ideas. I may be pinging you about NZ soon. Was talking with Mrs Doggy the other night about trying to plan a trip there in the not so decent future. Maybe even sooner than I think if the ND ML cashes :)

Health tonight bro, but thanks for another great season sharing ideas. I may be pinging you about NZ soon. Was talking with Mrs Doggy the other night about trying to plan a trip there in the not so decent future. Maybe even sooner than I think if the ND ML cashes :)

You and the Wifey would love it there bro. Make sure you drop us a PM if you do end up going. Got plenty of connections down there that will make it a blast and less of a burden on the wallet.

Still, I'm gonna have to also wish you health on the ND play. May you fund your trip via other means homie.

Back