The Mob Boss Report-----------Thursday

FrankyTheHook

Pretty much a regular
OVERALL POSTED ON CTG:
YTD 133-91-5 (59%) +32.9 units
NBA 77-51-3 (60%)
NBA 1st Half’s 33-13 (71.7%)

Chicago----------------------45
Sacramento------------------53 (Halftime)
Sacramento -1 (1st Half)

Milwaukee--------------------88
New Orleans------------------95
UNDER 194

Good Luck,
Franky

Actually I tend to agree with you, I think Sacto takes the 1st half and we'll see a late run by the Bulls to sneak out a win. :shake: :cheers:

MobBoss - I will ride the hot mobboss hand till the well runs dry. these are both great picks. CHI is a monster public play today, and SAC is starting to get their act together again.

MobBoss - I will ride the hot mobboss hand till the well runs dry. these are both great picks. CHI is a monster public play today, and SAC is starting to get their act together again.
Chicago isnt a pub play by anymeans it has split action...

Good Luck FRANK, knock um dead

what are you talking about? The action is favoring SAC, dope.

how does anyone know there is split action?

oh yeah sports insights...lol

to even further back up that no one reallyknows...we have 3 different posts

TightWad - says Chicago is a public play
Troutman - says its split action
Scourge - the action is favoring Sacramento

everyone likes to think we know what is going on, but we really don't

Mob, much respect you know that. But I'm not so sure about the Sac 1H. Anyways, GL. I'm NOT on the Bulls 1H, so I wish you luck. I will prob. be posting the 1H under of the Bucks game.

- BeLIEve

what are you talking about? The action is favoring SAC, dope.

Scourge you are officially a dick. Are you a moderator for this fucking site. Go fuck yourself.

I just started liking this site and respect alot of guys that post here. damned if I post again. thanks for being a dick.

he called me a "dope". uncalled for. It just got under my skin and surprised me, coming from a site with the likes of BetCrimes, BAR, Billivy, bdk, etc etc etc. As far as I'm concerned, he should have known better, and the issue is closed.

Mob Boss, sorry for disrespecting your post with the foul language. I came back in to congratulate you on the SAC 1H pick and also we all got screwed on the OT w/ NOR/MIL

he called me a "dope". uncalled for. It just got under my skin and surprised me, coming from a site with the likes of BetCrimes, BAR, Billivy, bdk, etc etc etc. As far as I'm concerned, he should have known better, and the issue is closed.

I hope you keep posting though. :cheers:

Damn overtime in New Orleans gives me a 1-1 day. Man I had that shit. It happens. By the way, go fight somewhere else, we are trying to make some money in here. lol. No prob guys.....sort it out.

Franky

Back