The-Mob-Boss' Card for 1/11/2007

FrankyTheHook

Pretty much a regular
YTD 12-10 (on this site) 54.5%

Well, after discussing todays card with my lines-maker buddys, I've come to the conclusion that we will play very smart today in the NBA. I wanted to put my book out of business today but after last night at least I know he will let me lay some serious green for the next few days.

Nets 90
Bulls 99

My boys tell me that their linesmaker opening projection for this game would be 90-99 Bulls. With the opening line at 6.5 and not moving at all, I would advise to not bet the spread here. Also the O/U at 190 is almost exact. I would stay away from that also. However, based on their numbers they also told me that the score at halftime would be 49-42 Bulls, with the Bulls out scoring the Nets by only 2 in the second half. I called my book up and talked him into getting the Bulls -3 in the first half. That is all the value I see in this game tonight.
MY PLAY BULLS -3 (1st Half)

Cavs 97
Suns 105

Again, based on what the lines-makers opening projection for the final score. With the spread at Suns -8.5 you can see that this is right on. This system they use litterally predicted 3 teams exact score last night, and were within 3 on four others. So I will stay away from this spread. At first thought I wanted to play the Suns -4.5 in the second half seeing how they have been killing their counterparts in the 2nd half lately, but my boys tell me that the system projected the second half scores to be 49-53 Suns. Again too close to bet on. However, with the O/U being set at 209.5 I see value here playing the under. It looks to me that the public has set this line. I've seen this before.MY PLAY Cavs/Suns UNDER 209.5

Good Luck Tonight Everyone, I hope you all make a killing.
I will be posting my college plays in the college forum in just a few min.
I went 5-2 in NCABB last night and I love a few games tonight.

Troutman said:
GL BOSSMAN...Your logic seems clear if those projections are close.
The Projections are always pretty close. Not always win though. But, thats ok.....if I make money its close enough for me..

Best of Luck

Franky

Congrats to my boys down in the island for picking the exact point total the Bulls put up in the 1st half on the Nets.

Bulls-3 (1st Half) WIN

nice win Boss! I had the Bulls for the game already but tailed you for the half and Phillyroom for 1Q. I'll be keeping an eye out for your posts. BOL on the rest of your plays tonight.

mr21 said:
nice win Boss! I had the Bulls for the game already but tailed you for the half and Phillyroom for 1Q. I'll be keeping an eye out for your posts. BOL on the rest of your plays tonight.

Thanks Buddy, together we can make the bookies mortgage their homes.

Franky

Back