The Military...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
5-1-0 (+7.00)

Took the loss with WKU, got hypnotized by trends and the like.

San Jose State vs Bowling Green

The play...

Bowling Green +7.5 (3 units)

Drop thoughts a little later...

:shake:

I'll be on the other side of you today Em. Windy as shit here today, gonna get some first half under

5-1-0 (+7.00)

Took the loss with WKU, got hypnotized by trends and the like.

San Jose State vs Bowling Green

The play...

Bowling Green +7.5 (3 units)

Drop thoughts a little later...

BOL emkee...I certainly understand ur play with Bowling Green having the best defense in the MAC. I'm depending on San Jose State's # 2 passing efficiency offense , percentage wise in the country 71.3 to score one mo td than BG

NICE RECORD BTW

Thanks fellas.

Put my anti-MAC sentiment aside for this one. In a nutshell we have a ranked 'warm climate' finesse passing team heading east across 'time zones' for a 'shitty' bowl in cold, not too mention extremely windy weather. Spartans also with an interim coach, defensive coordinator Ken Baer (also most likely bailing to Colorado) calling the x's and o's. Not really a favorable spot to be laying a TD versus a decent defensive team.

WAC 1-12 ATS as neutral site Bowl favorites.

You make some good points Em - but I can't get the VT/BG game out of my head or their 119th red zone offense.

Something's got to give though, so we'll see soon enough. GL

Doggy...

Basically a similar scenario as the Boise State v Washington game.

Broncos 7th ranked red zone D up against the Huskies' 101st ranked red zone O.

Huskies covered as we know.

Do realize the Spartans have a much better O than what Boise had on the field but the weather and coaching situation is the great equalizer here.

Back