• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

The Miami Dolphins ...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
TT o24.5 -110

BIG

I waited since last night hoping for flat. The juice at least dropped from 135 to 110.

Willing to go more at halftime as well.

I've had 'a day'...

Like the game over as well, definitely recommend it and will stalk live.

Let's keep it rolling...

Philly dominating this game.

Miami gameplan early honestly was weird, wasting a few plays but overall no pocket for Tua and Philly running clock.

Lotta game left but don't think we get there. Probably a few cheap ones late to get to 17-20 pts.

But, remember this come playoff time for certain Miami matchups.

Yeah. It’s gone from bad to worse in this game. Not converting that fumble to a TD was a killer.

Yeah. It’s gone from bad to worse in this game. Not converting that fumble to a TD was a killer.
Yeah.

McDaniel gameplan not great while the Eagles was excellent.

I thought they could show up at least on OL. They haven't. The defense hasn't been terrible, but dumb penalties and not making plays when most important.

Oh well.

I have the game over 51 so still looks ok, but I’m more disgusted about my Miami futures. I have them to win the division, conference and SB. Division may still happen, but those other tix are

I have the game over 51 so still looks ok, but I’m more disgusted about my Miami futures. I have them to win the division, conference and SB. Division may still happen, but those other tix are
It will be matchup based. Big time.

I've been thinking possible paths for them.

They spent 5 mins getting to midfield to punt.

Now, 90 yards for Eagles to churn out. That could be a dagger (7-8 min 90 yard TD drive).

Oey. Wish they'd try downfield like they did near end of half. Successful.

Just waking up so gonna tail

Do you like the buy two get one free footy at Subway tonight too? Nothing says bargain like three feet of subs for a single dude

Just waking up so gonna tail

Do you like the buy two get one free footy at Subway tonight too? Nothing says bargain like three feet of subs for a single dude
You take your stupid pills?

The last several posts make zero sense.

The Miami offense scored 7 points tonight (typing this before a soft defense TD potentially occurs).

Back