The Memorial Tournament ~ FORM SHEET

Last big tournament before the US Open (6/15-18)

$20 purse
Jacks Course

Si Woo Kim
he’s gained strokes putting in 5 straight trips to this event & has 3 straight top 20 finishes

Justin Thomas
he has 3 top 20s at the Memorial in the past 5 years
also lost in a playoff to Collin Morikawa at the 2020 Workday Charity Open
an event also held at Muirfield Village

Patrick Cantlay
he has 7 top-10 finishes in his past 9 starts at Muirfield Village
he’s won this event twice and has 2 more top-4 finishes, all in the past 5 years

Going thru some scores and Ramey shot a 13, on the par 4 9th. lol- he was on radar for top 5, rd. 1

College player Sam Bennett hanging with the big boys again.

Threw this parlay together- Nuggs ML, Marlins ML (6/2), Straka -130 v. Reavie Rd.2 +239 3u

Going thru some scores and Ramey shot a 13, on the par 4 9th. lol- he was on radar for top 5, rd. 1

College player Sam Bennett hanging with the big boys again.

Threw this parlay together- Nuggs ML, Marlins ML (6/2), Straka -130 v. Reavie Rd.2 +239 3u
GL on the parlay!

will be very interesting to see if Rory comes out strong or that triple will still be on his mind

I’ll closely be watching Lowry he looks dialed in

Late add- Wallace to lead after rd.2. +1652 (boosted) .5u

Looks like the course is gettable today and a 4 under by Wallace in the afternoon wave seems reasonable.

All the big names are heavily favored in today’s matchups, thinking there will be a few dogs barking but not confident in which ones. Gonna look for a live play or live end of round leader.

Only dog I'm considering so far in R3 is Suh +145 over Hideki

Tough one because I'd like to fade Deki after shooting 65 yesterday but Suh shot 66 so it wouldn't be a comfy wager for sure but rather the + number than the - number

Bunch of low scores early yesterday, only to see Deki, Cantlay and Suh shit the bed in the afternoon wave. Shows how fast the greens can get, once it warms up and toughness of course where doubles and triples are always possible.

Thinking there’s 1-2 guys in that -3 -4 range that will make a run, shooting 65,66. Expecting the afternoon to be difficult again.

Bunch of low scores early yesterday, only to see Deki, Cantlay and Suh shit the bed in the afternoon wave. Shows how fast the greens can get, once it warms up and toughness of course where doubles and triples are always possible.

Thinking there’s 1-2 guys in that -3 -4 range that will make a run, shooting 65,66. Expecting the afternoon to be difficult again.
Sunny with a high of 88
Rory needs to shoot -3 or better
Hovland looks to be a huge threat
Should be a fun final 18

No bets safe imo until the card is signed, tough finishing holes will make it interesting. Took Lipsky live rd. 3 leader at +330 and didn’t watch his finishing holes. 3 way tie / dead heat rules only paid about 1-1.

Rd.4-

Morikawa top 10, -110 5u (MGM, ties paid in full)

Rd.4 add- McCarthy-180 v. Lipsky, Nuggs ML -102 3u

Last edited:
Took a stab at Speith being top American and Rahm top Euro 140/1 for beer money .2u

Tailed that Colin bet for 4u myself. Liked that a lot.

Riding a Deki future that looks toast and a live Speith from Thursday.

Took a stab at Speith being top American and Rahm top Euro 140/1 for beer money .2u

Tailed that Colin bet for 4u myself. Liked that a lot.

Riding a Deki future that looks toast and a live Speith from Thursday.

GL today Spek- Meant to be that the Cantlay play wasn’t available for you yesterday.

Contacting support because I'm not sure how that will be graded, too, if it was pre-tourney it would of course be a loss but in between rounds you'd think a no bet

Been chatting/ waiting on their support too. First response was reference to their rules, graded as a loss. Asked to have it escalated..

Yeah that's what they said to me. It makes no sense since it was pre-round 4 and not a pre tournament bet.

Mfer, waiting for a response and login time kicked me out of chat and site. I’ll deal with it later, have it escalated or file a formal complaint. 5u is a good size bet imo and not taking the L lightly

just checked account and got the full refund. Glad they did the right thing. Have it escalated Spek and hopefully they’ll do the same for ya.

Attachments

• IMG_7633.png
    IMG_7633.png
    445.3 KB · Views: 5
just checked account and got the full refund. Glad they did the right thing. Have it escalated Spek and hopefully they’ll do the same for ya.

They had a pre written response ready for how they're grading it now as a voided wager. Thanks to you I bet!

They had a pre written response ready for how they're grading it now as a voided wager. Thanks to you I bet!
Glad we got the void/refund. Hate all this drama on a Sunday morning, threw off my mood. Onto to W’s, hopefully.

In hindsight, best that Morikawa WD before the first tee box, would’ve been worse if he started then absolutely an L

Just took McCarthy +140 before he made the bogey putt

Both putting so well, should be a good playoff

lol- Nuggs about to tip off and I’m watching Mizuho playoff. Rose Zhang ain’t no joke.

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Tough track and final round, averaging close to 3 over for the day. Really thought McCarthy would've taken it but those finishing holes are tough. Birdie on 17, off the green by Hovland made all the difference. Recap of posted Memorial: +2.67u

Had a few unposted W's that helped but also had Nuggs ML tied in three different parlays costing close to 15u. Didn't see that one coming. Onto the next.

Nuggs ML, Marlins ML (6/2), Straka -130 v. Reavie Rd.2 +239 3u
Cantley 70 or better -150 5u
Putnam -130 v Hossler (lefty tail) 2u
Live- tied thru 4, Clark +105 v. Eckroat 2u

Tough track and final round, averaging close to 3 over for the day. Really thought McCarthy would've taken it but those finishing holes are tough. Birdie on 17, off the green by Hovland made all the difference. Recap of posted Memorial: +2.67u

Had a few unposted W's that helped but also had Nuggs ML tied in three different parlays costing close to 15u. Didn't see that one coming. Onto the next.

Nuggs ML, Marlins ML (6/2), Straka -130 v. Reavie Rd.2 +239 3u
Cantley 70 or better -150 5u
Putnam -130 v Hossler (lefty tail) 2u
Live- tied thru 4, Clark +105 v. Eckroat 2u

GREAT job turning a profit…

Back