The Mailman

Slug

Pretty much a regular
"If you’re a fan of NBA great Karl Malone, you might change your mind when you start reading this column.
If you never heard of Buffalo Bills rookie offensive tackle Demetrius Bell, you’ll be rooting for him when I tell you his story.
Bell was a seventh-round draft pick and two-year starter at Northwestern State, the same Louisiana school that produced cornerback Terrence McGee.
Bell is the son of Malone, but the Mailman had no role in Bell’s success except passing along athletic genes.
The two have had very little contact during Bell’s life. His mother, Gloria Bell, reportedly was only 13 years old and Malone a college sophomore at Louisiana Tech when Demetrius was born. Malone might have served jail time had her family asked the district attorney to file criminal charges.
Bell didn’t even know Malone was his father until after graduating from high school. When they finally met, Malone told the 18-year-old Bell it was too late to be his father, and that Bell would have to “earn his money on his own.”

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/columns/story/334471.html

:smiley_abcs:

Good read. Not surprised at all by Malone's behavior. Him and Stockton were both dicks.

Good read. Not surprised at all by Malone's behavior. Him and Stockton were both dicks.
i'm curious why you would say that -
they were 1 of best NBA tandems in NBA history -
they weren't thug degenerates causing problems everywhere they went -
they didn't run their mouth like these cocky fuckin punks do these days -
(they did their job & did it well - without a bunch of hoopla bullshit in it)

Stockton was probably the dirtiest player in the league at that time... just watch him after any whistle.

Everybody gets shots in after whistles, but he was dirty

Stockton was probably the dirtiest player in the league at that time... just watch him after any whistle.

Everybody gets shots in after whistles, but he was dirty
you might call it dirty - i call it playing hard like any professional does -
every team in the NBA would've loved to have had him on their team -

you might call it dirty - i call it playing hard like any professional does -
every team in the NBA would've loved to have had him on their team -

playing hard in the game and playing dirty after the whistle are 2 different things IMO

I always remember Karl saying "a golf course is a waste of good pasture land". What a fucking idiot that guy is!

Malone was always one of the dirtiest players in the league and this tory confirms him to be a complete douche away from the court.

I mean if she was 17 or 18, I could somehow accept it, but THIRTEEN?

How unreal is that?

Back