The Los Angeles Rams

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
Can Anyone find me 8 wins?

I keep going to the window betting under 7.5 wins on this team. From what I've been reading, Keenum has beat out Goff for the starting job. They let a lot of defensive players walk in free agency, but they didn't go out and sign anyone significant....basically addition by subtraction by promoting within. I question whether Gurley can last an entire season. Most importantly, their schedule is horrid. They have 4 losses guaranteed in Seattle and Arizona. They play @ TB, @ NE, @ NO, @ NYJ, all 4 teams are better than them on paper and film. Jeff Fisher is also the coach of this team....Mr. 8-8.

Its juiced at 7.5, but I'm struggling to find 5 wins for this team.

I feel they don't even sniff 7. Take Gurley away and where to you to? Tavon? Britt?
Just my opinion though. I think this year will be a disaster in LA and Fisher ....... Mr 8-8

gurley will be hurt by week 5. no way he can handle the load they are going to be asking him to carry.

I don't get why 4 losses vs seattle/arizona are guaranteeed.... this divisions has played eachother tough every single year to the point where it is never a guarantee.... I think just last year they had a positive division record (didn't look up but off top of my head), or the games were atleast close.

Not saying they reach 8, but I don't even think tb, ne, or jets are locks either

The whole key is TG30. If he can get his yards than they have a chance for 8 wins. The run blocking thus far has been good. Here's their problem. They can't pass protect. Goff has been getting his ass kicked. Let me say this that might surprise most, this defense is below average. Yes, they have Aaron Donald, but is Robert Quinn back to his old form? He hasn't been on the field enough to know if his back injury is healed. Who are the other edge rushers? We have none. Olgetree is an aggressive but undersized MLB. Good luck making it through the entire season. They have ZERO depth at LBer. Their DBs are questionable. For some reason they're relying on a midget in Joyner to be a Corner. The Rams are who they've been. No weapons on the outside. They continue to misuse Tavon Austin. The onion gets peeled back on Fisher after all the glamour and glitter of this move back to LA.

Last edited:
The whole key is TG30. If he can get his yards than they have a chance for 8 wins. The run blocking thus far has been good. Here's their problem. They can't pass protect. Goff has been getting his ass kicked. Let me say this that might surprise most, this defense is below average. Yes, they have Aaron Donald, but is Robert Quinn back to his old form? He hasn't been on the field enough to know if his back injury is healed. Who are the other edge rushers? We have none. Olgetree is an aggressive but undersized MLB. Good luck making it through the entire season. They have ZERO depth at LBer. Their DBs are questionable. For some reason they're relying on a midget in Joyner to be a Corner. The Rams are who they've been. No weapons on the outside. They continue to misuse Tavon Austin. The onion gets peeled back on Fisher after all the glamour and glitter of this move back to LA.
Sometimes I amaze myself at how much this team has remained the same.

Back