1 quarter 17-19 Detroit
2 quarter 30-10 Boston
3 quarter 22-20 Boston
4 quarter 19-27 Detroit
4th quarter at OKC 26-28 OKC Boston wins by 13
At minn 4th 24-29 Minn Boston wins by 17
Last time at Toronto
19-23 Toronto Boston wins by 13 led at half by 14
will lay 2 but no more with Toronto in the fourth.
Probably just .5 unit bet day game with both teams playing 4 in 6 confuses things. In real game gave 1 point in the fourth with Toronto.

They like to give the loser the fourth. Here doggie take the bone
When its up playing Toronto in the fourth.

GS at Phil is an interesting nightmare to cap. Normally have no problem with writups but could easily be wrong in a very complicated position. Bets made are Phils minus 2 first period and 3.5 first half. If this wins very likely hitting GS second half. Total if I was forced to bet would be sideways as it seems impossible to cap. GL

No simple games. Certainly hope you are right first half. First half should be money. Last time GS beat them all four quarters so if they have any guts they come out hard. But half and a game are not always the same. GL

Tuck, GSW are much worse second half than first. Philly are mixed there. No stats here, just memory, so I could be wrong...

I make many mistakes --but I research pretty well. Based on what I have seen GS will quietly take it first half and then move in for the kill second half. Certainly could be very wrong but much worse bets could be made today than GS ml today.

Sixers won only 5 1ht out of the last 12, including two halfs in blowouts against Thunders, Knicks and the Kings, so not sure how much we can count on those. GSW won 8 out of the 12 games this season...

Divol you are onlly looking at this seasons results with other teams in very different situations. Look at what happened at the SITE. Also look at who GS plays next and that relationship. Look at games 3 and 4 on this trip and what that implies and understand the guy in charge is still Don Nelson just like last year. Would agree by the way that the first quarter bet should probably be the stronger of the two but sticking with history and playing both.

Adding 1 unit on Sac first quarter split 60% plus 5 and 40% ml plus 400. Also small bet on Sac first half plus 9.5 No real opinion on the game result. Understand something. When the Suns lost the title of Merry Pranksters someone had to pick it up. Look at the Denver game. Will the Lakers actually repeat a result? Doubt it.

Tuck, I don't argue with you. Never on stats anyway. You and BC keep track of many things that I won't even thinik about usually.
Still, GSW this season are starting strong and getting weaker later on. For me that is enough to leave this bet.
Hope you nail this one :)

Down 18 is Probably too far so leaving reluctantly the second half alone and just taking the win.

Minor loss on the first quarter bet. Ended on 27-32 so lost the ml 40%. Seemed to be 27-29 with 2 seconds left. Will do a replay later. Koby played first 10 minutes and 20 seconds scoring 10 points with an ast.

Final result in the laker game a push as Kings cover barely plus 9.5 in the first half. Lakers 9 of 13 on free throws to Kings 4 of 5. Lakers shot the 3's much better which is reasonable as they are the better team. Still think I was alive on that first quarter plus 400. Just did not hit.

Really none. The Lakers will do what they want. Kings have a game on hand vs Portland but the problem is I am not sure what the Lakers want.

Back