The 'I don't like the 49ers Thursday Night Football thoughts plays and concerns thread.

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Look. The 49er defense has to be considered one of the top defenses in the league right now. And less anyone forgot, Purdy looked pretty good last week. And this is coming from one of the 'I can't stand the 49ers ever! kind of guy...

I may discriminate, but my wallet does not. And if my wallet can get fatter by taking the 49ers tonight then that's what I'm going to do! But hey still 4 hours till kickoff... possible somebody might be able to change my mind. Thoughts CTG?!

---Vapster

These TNF seem like they fall within the number. Last week it should have before the bs prayer. Hardcore 9er fan and Purdy is cheating death on many plays. First road game for him and he’s banged up. Still expect a win though.

These TNF seem like they fall within the number. Last week it should have before the bs prayer. Hardcore 9er fan and Purdy is cheating death on many plays. First road game for him and he’s banged up. Still expect a win though.
Nice to hear from a 49er fan perspective. Does Seattle typically play well at home versus the niners? Meaning, Seattle always plays the Niners well in Seattle no matter the record?

Nice to hear from a 49er fan perspective. Does Seattle typically play well at home versus the niners? Meaning, Seattle always plays the Niners well in Seattle no matter the record?

Win games we dominate. No idea how. Yes it’s been dreadful there…

I don’t think they ask purdy to do too much tonight. Run all over seattle crappy run d, defense dominate, niners win.

I just don’t think seattle is very good. They have a pretty nice run game but they banged up and it really tough to run on niners. The oline ain’t bad but they young against a reality good niners front. Geno been great but saw him struggle a bit last week when he didn’t have a run game. I like panthers d but they ain’t the niners d as of yet. Hopefully niners don’t need Purdy to do a lot, they should be able to run for 150+, seattle been getting gashed on the ground.

Funny to me how everyone is dissecting the side as it pertains to the whole world betting on the Niners (not true, just gambling boards really) but this is a heavily bet game on the under yet line from 41 to 43? That's how I'd look at it from a contrarian view. Public unders are the worst.

End of the day NO ONE thinks Geno and Walker can make a dent on the Niners' defense. That's pretty obvious everywhere you go. Warming more up to over than a side. The whole narrative that SF plays some manage type game offensively and SEA can't score against SF D is the fade angle if that's your schtick imo.

Funny to me how everyone is dissecting the side as it pertains to the whole world betting on the Niners (not true, just gambling boards really) but this is a heavily bet game on the under yet line from 41 to 43? That's how I'd look at it from a contrarian view. Public unders are the worst.

End of the day NO ONE thinks Geno and Walker can make a dent on the Niners' defense. That's pretty obvious everywhere you go. Warming more up to over than a side. The whole narrative that SF plays some manage type game offensively and SEA can't score against SF D is the fade angle if that's your schtick imo.

I don’t hate that, I think seattle wrs and geno more equipped to attack niners than the Bucs were, they throw outside the numbers and that where I think niners d most vulnerable. I could def see DK or Lockett having a big game, I think geno will get yards, just think he will prob turn it over also, I don’t think walker will have much success rushing but that shouldn’t hurt the over, prob help.

If seattle can get 20 I’d think it go over, niners have only given that up twice all year tho! Havnt given up more than 17 since kc blew their doors off 6-7 weeks ago,

Niners are probably “due” to give up 20. They really good but it pretty dang tough this day and age to keep everyone under 20!!

Back