The greatest Football Capping site in the WEB

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
Make no mistake. I have seen them all, been part of a few, and none of them even comes close to the talent found here at CTG. Im telling you guys...NONE. If you can't take the advise of all the great football cappers in here and round the information up to form a consensus for your winning pick then you just shouldn't be gambling. This is the ONLY place you need to form your own opinions before you throw your money out there.

HAVE A GREAT FOOTBALL SEASON THIS YEAR !!

money;money;money;money;

Make no mistake. I have seen them all, been part of a few, and none of them even comes close to the talent found here at CTG. Im telling you guys...NONE. If you can't take the advise of all the great football cappers in here and round the information up to form a consensus for your winning pick then you just shouldn't be gambling. This is the ONLY place you need to form your own opinions before you throw your money out there.

money;money;money;money;

Not only football but every sport.
Find me a place that is better and I will quit gambling

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

money;money;money;money;

Couldn't have said it better:cheers:

money;money;money;money;

I thought : this's my qoute from Last Season !

Mods - Sharks " Steal " my lines....:36_11_6:

:cheers:

damn right shark. insight/discussions on here are second to none.

this is not just a public forum, this is a elite sports handicapping community

:shake:

If you can't take the advise of all the great football cappers in here and round the information up to form a consensus for your winning pick then you just shouldn't be gambling. This is the ONLY place you need to form your own opinions before you throw your money out there.

money;money;money;money;[/quote]

Very well said.Between having a job,and/or going to school and attempting or succeeding in getting your bones jumped there frequently is insufficient hours in the day to finish capping college sports. On top of that doing justice to the pros is nearly impossible.
That's where CTG comes in. Reading these no holds barred debates on games always gives me the extra insight needed to make an intelligent choice.I love that everyone is polite and avoids flame wars that ruin forums! That alone sets you apart but IMO most of the "cappers" arguments are very clever and extremely thought out while a few are nothing short of brilliant. CTG is an essential tool that pays ($$$$) to be read before placing any wagers.
:cheers:

Last edited:
I'll start posting my NFL picks. If you fade me over the last 3 years I swear to god you'd be hitting on like 80% of your plays!!!

i concur

no Drama...good honest intelligent discussions

in the end, its about winning money:cheers:

Back