Here are my ML plays. All one unit.
NE -3 +141
NE -4 +178
NE -6 +216
NE -7 +274
NE -10 +386.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck but why so positive so soon?

. No point in waiting. Made my play. Just waiting on props.

This game won't be decided by a fg. It will be much wider. This game was capped weeks ago as were all the playoffs.
The teams have their stats and factors - and the only thing that changes a choice is how they won or lost and how they cover the spread.

Hawks were beaten, yet won, because of over-conservitave play calling by Packers coach when they were leading. (The obvious trick-play was so easy to expect. Pete Carroll knew he was going to lose if they settled for a field goal. So he did what he should have done and converted the fake fg to a TD.) Packer coaches took the ball out of Rodgers hand and tried to run the clock for the entire second half. Stupid coaching let the reins go for about 2 minutes, when they needed to go into the 2-minute offense and Rodgers went down and got the game-tying field goal. End result -LOSS! GB coaches should be fired and if I was Rodgers, I would never let a coach reduce my potential to win a game by running the ball with a lead, when I could have put the game away playing just like it was going until they turned off the passing switch.
Hawks struggled with Panthers two weeks back, and that game was closer than the outcome. Both games were in "domination land" (where Seattle didn't dominate) and the Hawks are now going to Zona.

Patriots were unstoppable and thrashed a Colts group that couldn't get going. I had the Colts defense much improved for this game, but Billy-Ball had it figured out better than I expected. I don't see the Pats having any trouble winning this game.
Hawks struggled with soft AFC teams away this season . Chiefs and Chargers. This one is going to be all New England for the cash.

I saw Hunt mention comment a while back that you were Gman. Are you Gman? The more I read your writeups the more I see self aggrandizement and the formula for victory. Which is cool and I generally agree with your contrarian approach, but are you gman?

BOL to you.

LOL on the other side..GL

Are you laughing out loud or simply saying Lots of luck?

I saw Hunt mention comment a while back that you were Gman. Are you Gman? The more I read your writeups the more I see self aggrandizement and the formula for victory. Which is cool and I generally agree with your contrarian approach, but are you gman?

I don't think my approach is contrarian. Im sure many will be on the Pas as well. Also, self aggrandizement? I don't think so. Simply pointing out what I think is vivid to see.
gman is not in the post is it? Thread is started by The Capping Genius.

Regardless - I hope we win this play and best of luck on whoever you like.

You must be Gman I saw through the obfuscation. I like it. Bringing the drama with a dba. Good luck with the superbowl. It should be epic.

You must be Gman I saw through the obfuscation. I like it. Bringing the drama with a dba. Good luck with the superbowl. It should be epic.

You are on the wrong path here. What ever.
Just because I have Einsteins pic in my avatar, does that mean Im Einstein? Does that photo make me a Genius? Its just a little humor.

Im simply TCG and one of the members. Just helping out here who I can. (But I won't be offering to grade the baseball contest this year,. its too much work. )

CG...love your stuff and always read....you had me nervous on my Pats play last weekend....I totally agree with your write up and to add a couple of x's and o's to it...The packers just revealed in all it's simplicity how to keep Russell in the pocket and if the Pats can duplicate then it will simply be who can out score the other and the Seabags have struggled against high powered offenses this year

Contrarian views will be that Seattle will be able to stop the run and force the Pats into a one dimensional game and pressure Brady....that scenario has always spelled trouble for the Pats...other points of concern are Wilson going deep against a team that does not cover the deep threat well...the Pats are going to have to hit the burners off the line every time...hard...that being said....

The Pats have developed a o line that has protected Brady well since week 5 of the regular season except in the Green Bay game which they almost won and the Baltimore game which they won barely....lucky in my book...Seattle did not get to Rogers very well so I do not expect them to get after Brady like they did Manning last year....if Brady gets time and if they can establish the run....big if...then this game is over long before the 4th quarter....otherwise it's a close game

So the way I am seeing it today is that the Seabags have a better defense and the Pats have a better offense but the defenses are close and the offenses are not....Pats 38-17

CG...love your stuff and always read....you had me nervous on my Pats play last weekend....I totally agree with your write up and to add a couple of x's and o's to it...The packers just revealed in all it's simplicity how to keep Russell in the pocket and if the Pats can duplicate then it will simply be who can out score the other and the Seabags have struggled against high powered offenses this year

Contrarian views will be that Seattle will be able to stop the run and force the Pats into a one dimensional game and pressure Brady....that scenario has always spelled trouble for the Pats...other points of concern are Wilson going deep against a team that does not cover the deep threat well...the Pats are going to have to hit the burners off the line every time...hard...that being said....

The Pats have developed a o line that has protected Brady well since week 5 of the regular season except in the Green Bay game which they almost won and the Baltimore game which they won barely....lucky in my book...Seattle did not get to Rogers very well so I do not expect them to get after Brady like they did Manning last year....if Brady gets time and if they can establish the run....big if...then this game is over long before the 4th quarter....otherwise it's a close game

So the way I am seeing it today is that the Seabags have a better defense and the Pats have a better offense but the defenses are close and the offenses are not....Pats 38-17

There wasn't one wrong thing with any of what you said. Great thoughts. Maybe I liked the score to be about 42-20. I just didn't post it.
Lets Cash BJPLAYER!

If it quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, it must be a.....

obvi play!

love it they are outcoached and out QB'd (Hawks thats is)

when you're winning on BS FG fakes, 4.0 sec hangtime 2pt conversations and onside kicks.....you've used your mojo!

brady gets #4

obvi play!

love it they are outcoached and out QB'd (Hawks thats is)

when you're winning on BS FG fakes, 4.0 sec hangtime 2pt conversations and onside kicks.....you've used your mojo!

brady gets #4

I agree Stacks. You live by the sword and die by the sword. The end is arriving in two weeks and its called Brady and Billy-Ball.

You are on the wrong path here. What ever.
Just because I have Einsteins pic in my avatar, does that mean Im Einstein? Does that photo make me a Genius? Its just a little humor.

Im simply TCG and one of the members. Just helping out here who I can. (But I won't be offering to grade the baseball contest this year,. its too much work. )
thought it was a KowboyKarl reference for a second.

Im starting to think Gman might be on the wrong side here. 20 units? What does that equate to? Are you 20 x more sure of this bet? I am personally rooting against Mr. Kraft and and his pompousness.

With you on NE.....I've got a feeling Petey tries one of his patented trick plays and it blows up in his face

i could care less who you are, but by completely avoiding his question on whether or not you are gman, you basically confirmed it….anyway...

i'm curious, did you like the Pats to win the SB before last weeks results? seems like you are basing a lot of the play on last weeks games.

bol to you this sunday CG :shake:

Im starting to think Gman might be on the wrong side here. 20 units? What does that equate to? Are you 20 x more sure of this bet? I am personally rooting against Mr. Kraft and and his pompousness.

Where are gmans picks?

Mr Kraft isn't playing. How do you cap an owner??? LOL

Health to you in every quarter!

With you on NE.....I've got a feeling Petey tries one of his patented trick plays and it blows up in his face

Once the Pats shut down the Sea run game its over...

i could care less who you are, but by completely avoiding his question on whether or not you are gman, you basically confirmed it….anyway...

i'm curious, did you like the Pats to win the SB before last weeks results? seems like you are basing a lot of the play on last weeks games.

bol to you this sunday CG :shake:

I capped both Green Bay and the Patriots better than the Seahawks. New England was this highest scoring team when traveling of the 3.
Based on the level of teams they each played, the Pats played better teams than the Seahawks and played them better as well - particularly in GB. .
If I was was choosing between Green Bay and New England today I would have picked NE.

Bottom line here today is - will Seattle be lucky two games in a row when they were completely beat by GB last game?

My money says: NO!

GL TDay.

Back