The F'n Sixers

Smokedawg

Eagles Fan
Honestly, Ive never been more angry at a sports team

they enrage me to the point where i cant even talk about them rationally, i just have to grunt, mutter something under my breath, and shake my head

these motherfuckers have gone on a completely meaningless 3 game winning streak to jump over about 6 teams to the point where they now stand to pick 11th in the draft

ELEVENTH?!?! what the fuck good is that gonna do you you motherfucking cocksucking piece of shit assholes?????

:hairout:

and i blame it all on chris webber

they were like 9 and 26 with him and then he leaves and theyre something like 24 and 19 since he left...

if he was still here, wed have at worst the third pick...that no good motherfucker

LMAO...The turnaround has been since AI left although Webber is part of that too.

Imagine a team with ALL the players involved improving..shocking..lol

I think we all thought that Philly was a lock for Durant/Oden when the AI trade happened but say it ain't so...

BTW...your more mad at them than the Phillies???

at the present time, yes I am more mad at them than the phillies

but the phillies have 154 more games to piss me off...

seriously though...just imagine if this team had kevin durant...they could run:

Dalembert
Hunter
Durant
Iggy
Miller

with Carney, Aaron Aflalo (the nuggets pick), Korver and some big rebounding guy they could pick up

thatd be a damn good team in the East.....but no, they had to fuck it up and now theyre gonna get some chinese stiff or spencer fucking hawes...i swear to god if they draft spencer fucking hawes.....

Sixers
laughing4.gif

It may have been bad tactics but long term I think it says this will be a team to be reckoned with in the future. Will very likely have a futures bet on them next year.

I agree smoke, on top of it I have to suffer through listening to toolbag callers on 610am say how great it could be if they could make it to the 8th spot and get playoff experience. Yeah what great playoff experience swept by detroit in 4 games.

I am so angry and frustrated at them. I wish they would have been playing in the West, the East is filled with awful awful teams its not even funny. Move GS over to the East and they probably get the top seed, and on top of the sixers winning it looks like Denver's 6 game win streak puts them in the playoffs so now philly gets 1 lottery pick and 2 late round first round worthless picks. F THEM!!!!!!!

I started getting pissed, too, until I realized it's not their fault. They ARE playing the young guys more: Williams, Carney, Jones. But they are still winning because the EAST is so bad. In one of the deepest drafts ever, with 3 first round picks, I think we are still going to come out with 1 or 2 starters next year. And just because you have the #1 or #2 pick doesn't mean either of those guys are locks to be great. And it doesn't mean you cant find an all-star at say, pick #8.

Smoke, it could be worse... At least your team is going to have a draft pick, the Hawks are going to get screwed out of both of theirs, if they don't get top 3 then the Suns get it (which is bad for everyone) and if they Pacers get top 10 which is really possible, the Pacers keep their pick, and the Hawks end up with nothing. Talk about :hairout: ... I wish this guy was wearing yellow pants, it'd be perfect. This thread should just be put in the bad beat section so fans of lottery teams/ the Wizards can bitch.

Back